Vredestein Quatrac Pro

The Vredestein Quatrac Pro is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Quatrac Pro is the first all-season tyre to be specially designed for the ultra-high-performance (UHP) segment, and top-end models such as the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Volvo XC90 and BMW 5-series. The Quatrac Pro will be available in sizes from 17 to 21 inch. Vredestein's Quatrac 5 will continue to serve as the ideal all-season tyre in the smaller size range.

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Quatrac 5

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 5,401 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 2nd of 12 tyres

• Positive - Excellent year round tyres with impressive qualities on ice and snow, sport handling on wet and dry roads, precise steering response with good feedback, short braking distances in the wet.
  • Negative - Average wear.
  • Overall - Exemplary.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 3rd of 31 tyres

235/55 R19 105W XL   C B 71 13.70kgs
275/40 R20 106Y XL   C B 73 15.12kgs
275/45 R20 110Y XL   C B 73 15.54kgs
275/45 R21 110Y XL   C B 73 16.22kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Vredestein Quatrac Pro. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Vredestein Quatrac Pro Review

Given 87% while driving a Mitsubishi ASX Outlander Sport (215/60 R17) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Good tyres. Very grippy but caused a loss to economy over previous tyres
81 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019

Latest Vredestein Quatrac Pro Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Quatrac Pro tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Quatrac Pro.

Given 82% while driving a BMW 530D M sport (245/40 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Fitted on F11 530d, very quiet compared to summer Dunlop’s, have about 2 mpg average loss since fitting though. Feel a lot more confident in the wet, traction control used to be used all the time before and now after 2000 miles I haven’t seen it flash on once!
1 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Ford Fiesta ST180 (215/40 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I may be in the under powered segment of what the manufacturers were aiming for. But I wanted a good all round tyre on my 220bhp fiesta st. And I can say I’m more than pleased, almost as good wet performance as the rainsport 3’s I had on(which says a lot) and definitely better dry grip. Will wait to see about snow/ice however I already have confidence in the ability!
5 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 90% while driving a Subaru Legacy 3.0R (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 1 spirited miles
second pair of Vredestein's so I am hoping these are as good if not better than the first. so far I am delighted on my 2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R.
17 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2019
Given 85% while driving a Porsche Macan 2.0 (235/60 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
This is a quick take after 500 miles (Oct 19) on my Porsche Macan (2.0l petrol 2020 model), equally split between dry and wet (inc. torrential rain), motorway and country roads, I'll post an update after more experience.

These replaced the OE fitment of Michelin Latitude Sport 3 summer tyres, but I fitted Michelin Cross Climate SUV to my previous F-Pace and have always been happy to use good quality A/S. Whilst I live in the South East, it is on just about the highest point and we get plenty of 'weather' and more ice/frost over winter, relatives in Northumberland and the occasional ski trip, I view A/S as a winter tyre substitute for SE.

I've reviewed these as 235/60/18, but this also covers 255/55/18 as Macan has different sizes front and rear. Porsche, according to the dealer, no longer OE fit A/S for the UK market. I chose the Vredestein as designed for UHP, W speed rating and good Auto Bild and Tire Rack test results.

The best compliment is that I can't really tell any difference between the Vredestein and Michelin Sport 3, perhaps a slightly softer ride (the Macan ride is firm as you'd expect), maybe a touch more oversteer but breaking and handling in both dry and wet has been excellent. No obvious change in fuel economy, but I'm comparing 500 miles with 2,500 on the Michelin's so will reserve judgement.

Early judgement, I'm very pleased with them in typical SE Autumn conditions on a sporty SUV, at least as good as the Cross Climate SUV on my previous car.
23 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2019
Given 100% while driving a SEAT Seat Ateca 1.5 TSI FWD (215/50 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
After a week and a couple of hundreds of miles more, I'd like to update my first review of Quatrac Pro, as promised.
First I had the chance to test the tires on the wet, and found that their performance is as excellent as on dry roads, you feel very safe and in full control of your car.
Then, having let the tires to bed in, I tried to reach their limits. In such conditions I reached car's limit before tires' one, so full marks also for handling.
In general, the most amazing thing of my tires is that I have an excellent road feedback while riding in total comfort, up to now I've found only tires where one of the two greatly compromised the other.
So up to now I'm 100% happy with new tires, I want to test them on the snow, and then see their wear and tear.
Just a final note: I'm driving a 2019 Seat Ateca TSI 1.5 FWD DSG, not a 1.4 TSI as it was reported in my first review.
14 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2019