Michelin Pilot Sport

The Michelin Pilot Sport is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2

Tyre review data from 40 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 512,375 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot Sport Review

Given 86% while driving a Nissan 2002 patrol (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 250 spirited miles
After checking out many reviews, I have Just had these fitted & without doubt the best £900 I've ever spent on a car! They totally live up to & justify the many good reviews I read. My car came fitted with Bridgestones & was very average to drive, I than fitted new Pirelli P Zero's, which were recommended to me, the quality of the drive improved & to be fair lasted 20k without trying to kill me once they became borderline legal. What a difference having the MSSP's on, every driving sense has become heightened & I can get all 334 BHP on the road without fearing spinning of it! Still early days yet, but will update once I have had them on for a year.
35 - tyre reviewed on July 18, 2016

Latest Michelin Pilot Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Michelin Pilot Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Michelin Pilot Sport >>

Given 71% while driving a Porsche 997 911 (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
These came N rated on my 2011 911 (2019 manufacture) and they grip well when warm but would say very noise tyre for Michelin. I would go with PS4S or PS4 next time round. It feels like a tyre from an older generation.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
35 - tyre reviewed on July 18, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Vauxhall (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
so I bought these tyres to replay a set of Goodyears for the my Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer. I do a lot of mixed road driving and we also do a lot of long distance motorway driving to see family in Europe.

The grip on these tyres are great and never let me down. When the car is full with kids, bags and bikes on the roof its good to know that you have great tyres on. Climbing the mountains in France and Switzerland through the tight corners you feel the grip with no under or over steer.

Last April we were driving through Germany with a full car and it rained for two days straight. The substantial standing water on the motorways was dealt with with no dramas.

Shame that I think that they has stopped making this tyre so I have now just changed to a set of Super Sports.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016