The Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre replaced the Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue
Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 21,000 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2020 New 17 Inch Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 10 tyres
- Positive - Well balanced with safe reactions in the dry. Excellent resistance to aquaplaning and sporty handling in the wet.
- Negative - None mentioned.
2020 Tyre Reviews Ultimate Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres
- Positive - Excellent dry braking, low noise levels, good subjective handling in the dry and wet.
- Negative - Average dry and wet handling and long wet braking, average comfort and high rolling resistance.
- Overall - The new P7 C2 is a great update to the P7, with an excellent dry grip and sporty handling. If the wet performance was a little better it would have been near the very top of the test.
2020 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Overall - Formula One supplier props up the table with Pirelli Cinturato P7, not excelling in any area.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address