Pirelli P3000

The Pirelli P3000 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 304,058 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli P3000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli P3000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli P3000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli P3000 Review

Given 80% while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (175/70 R13 T) on mostly town for 60,000 average miles
Excellent tire dry and very good grip in the wet. long life
10 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2013

Latest Pirelli P3000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli P3000 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli P3000? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli P3000 >>

Given 43% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
I have no confidence in these tyres. In the wet they are simply dangerous owing to the limited lack of grip and feedback.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2020
Given 72% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Discontinued so now thin on the ground, I purchased these tyres as new old stock. As with most of the premium manufacturers Pirelli have stopped producing smaller sizes. My preference would have been Michelin as they seem to have achieved a much more surefooted tyre for the wet. When pushed even a little in the wet the Pirelli will oversteer. Likewise, it will struggle to maintain traction from rest in all but the most gentle acceleration in the wet. The E rating for grip in the wet is justified.

In controlled driving, and taking account of the tyre's limitations in the wet, it's predictable and offers sufficient feedback through the steering. My biggest concern would be attempting to stop quickly or maintain control in an emergency situation. I think this tyre will soon find its way onto the rear of my car.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 25, 2018
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 79% while driving a Peugeot 206 1.4 75hp (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I had these Pirelli P 3000 Energy originally fitted on my Peugeot 206 1.4 75hp
I used these tyres with a prevalent sporty driving style and after 30.000 kms the tread was still in a very good shape.
the tyre is not recommended for a sporty driving style at least on the Peugeot 206 since the car is very "dodgy".
a more relaxed driving style is recommended
the wear is very good and after 30.000 kms the tread was looking almost new.
the comfort is good and the grip in dry surfaces is sufficient.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2018
Given 51% while driving a Fiat Panda (135/60 R13) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Positively dangerous in the wet. Front end wash out, wheel spinning and aqua-planing were a common occurrence.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2018
Given 76% while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (175/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 18,000 average miles
I don't know if I was unlucky or not but my Pirelli's went down after just 18000 miles after just 2 years. They were cooked, cracked all over the place.

*comfortable, very little noise
*very good grip on wet, very proud of that, I almost forgot what aquaplaning means and I drove alot in the rainy season
*very good grip on dry also, they stay really well on asphalt, I hear them scratching but the car doesn't go nowhere I don't want it to go

*the fuel consumption - 20% up is high
*heavy tyres - they are heavier than the bridgestone I used to own
*wear - I don't know why they lasted so little, bridgestone lasted 4 years, but no more Pirelli for me, I'll try Continental
1 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2014