Ceat Spider

Ceat Spider Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 66% while driving a Hyundai Accent (155/80 R13) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
These tyres are fine for the price.
I drove on these tyres through all conditions and explored the capabilities to the limits an beyond.
At no time did I have any complaints or surprises.
A note about my review:- I am one of the few drivers who will actually periodically test my tyres on various surfaces to asses grip.

1 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2017
Given 32% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.4 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Car came with these when I got it. They last extremely well, but I suspect this has something to do with the fact there's very little grip. In the wet it's so easy to end up going sideways. Won't ever be getting them again. I think these personify the meaning of the term "ditch finders".
0 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2012
Given 46% while driving a Peugeot 306 (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
The car was purchased with these tyres with plenty of tread at the start of the summer, all was fine until the autumn/winter (tyres still with plenty of tread) when it started to rain.

In the wet the ABS would kick in whilst braking to maintain 30mph down a steep local hill.

After a near incident in the wet, which involved braking hard on a duel carriageway the tyres were quickly replaced by some Kumho all seasons, which are quieter at speed, and provide better 'feel', as well as loads more grip in the wet and dry!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2012