Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210

The Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The Falken AS210 has a new V-shaped pattern with deeper grooves for enhanced water distribution, thus optimising performance in both wet and dry conditions and maximising aquaplaning resistance. Compared to its predecessor, the new EUROALL SEASON AS210 has improved aquaplaning characteristics by 8% and wet braking by 6%. During travel, the sipes align themselves to the direction of traction to enhance force transmission and provide outstanding grip in all weathers including snow. Thanks to these multidirectional sipes, braking performance has been further improved, particularly on snowy roads. Using Advanced 4D-Nano Design technology to develop the compound, Falken succeeded in increasing the mileage of the EUROALL SEASON AS210 by 10% compared to its predecessor.

This tyre replaced the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS200

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 7,001 miles driven.

2019 Auto Express All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Good in dry handling and straight aquaplaning, low noise.
  • Negative - High fuel use, poor snow grip, long wet braking.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 11th of 31 tyres

2019 Auto Bild All Season SUV Tyre Test - 6th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Good aquaplaning result.
  • Negative - Slow steering, understeer and long braking distances in the wet, average comfort.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 Review

Given 88% while driving a Skoda fabia 3 hatchback (215/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1 easy going miles
I bought these Falken AS210 tyres in November 2018 but have not yet had an opportunity to use them on ice or snow. What I have noticed is that the grip appears far better than the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 summer tyres that originally came on the car (a Skoda Fabia). I have a long steep driveway (90'; 1 in 6) and reversing up it in my Skoda Fabia on the Bridgestone tyres was not the smoothest as the car shuddered on the way up (in reverse). I thought this was because the car had a small engine but with the Falken AS210 tyres reversing up the drive is no problem and far smoother.
In terms of mileage, to date I seem to be averaging about 2 miles per gallon less on the Falkens than on the Bridgestones but as I have only driven circa 1,500 miles so far on the Falkens I would treat this comparison only as 'indicative' at this time. The ride strikes me as being a little firmer on the Falken tyres while the noise levels appear similar to those I experienced with the Bridgestone tyres..
98 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019

Latest Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the EUROALL SEASON AS210.

Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Mk3 1.8 (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Excellent tires ! Very good in dry and wet. Still not tested in snow but I believe they will be superb as all tests state...

The only negative , they are a little bit to the noisy side but only with windows open.

1 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Ford Mondeo (185/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 2,000 miles
+very comfortable tyre
+low noise
+good grip in the dry and snow
-weaker grip in wet stearing or on icy roads (but acceptable)
30 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2019