Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Tyre review data from 74 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 490,635 miles driven.

2018 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good handling in the wet, short dry braking, low noise.
  • Negative - Oversteer balance in the dry, high rolling resistance.

2018 AMS Summer UHP Tyre Test - 11th of 11 tyres

• Positive - In general a predictable balance.
  • Negative - Long braking distances in the wet, weak resistance to aquaplaning, high rolling resistance, low ride comfort.
  • Overall - Conditionally recommended.

2017 Auto Bild UHP Tyre Test - 2nd of 9 tyres

• Positive - Good handling and a short stopping distance on wet and dry roads, low noise
  • Negative - Slightly high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Exemplary
225/45 R17 94Y XL   F B 70
295/35 R20 105Y XL   E B 70
315/35 R20 110Y XL   E B 70
275/40 R20 106Y XL   E B 70

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

2018-03-22 - Dear all, can you please advise which tyres are more comfortable, less noisy between Vredestein Ultrac Vorti and Falken Azenis FK510 (or any other, preferring comfort and longevity) for my Ford Mondeo estate 2.0 TDCi 163 with tyres 235/40 r19 96?

The Vorti are known to have a low level of comfort. I would suggest looking at the FK510 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 if comfort is your priority.

Top Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Review

Alfa Romeo (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I had these tyres on my Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTDm remapped to 185hp.
I think the best tyre on my 18 inches rims.
Excellent comfort, grip on wet and dry roads.
Much better than my old Pirelli PZero Rosso and Bridgestone Potenza!
Absolutely to buy it again
134 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016

Latest Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ultrac Vorti.

Given 69% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 jtdm 200hp (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Had these installed on my alfa 159 TI, bought the first set and had them replaced in a year. Second set replaced in a year too. They have good grip in both Dry and wet but when it comes to wear I personally will not buy them again.
6 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2018
Given 70% while driving a BMW 335i (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 13,000 spirited miles
Really strong in the dry, great handling, but not as good as my old Contis in the wet and quite noisy.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 84% while driving a Vauxhall Astra 888 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 250 spirited miles
My favourite tyre for this vehicle is the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002. Unfortunate this tyre is discontinued in my size. The RE003 were not available at time. Therefore I purchased a set of Toyo Proxes T1R and I do not highly rate them because of the poor wet grip and twitchy handling but on a dry race track the cornering grip was impressive.

So I decided to replace the T1R with the Vredestein Ultra Vorti last week. This tyre inspires a lot of confidence, has good handling, precise steering response and short stopping distances. The sidewall is strong but not as stiff compared to the T1R

The Ultra Vorti is similar to the Ultrac Sessanta and Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002 tyres. I cannot comment on the wet grip performance at this time but I am confident these tyres are decent in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2018
Given 85% while driving a BMW 320i Msport (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
My brother used to swear by the older Sessanta on his car so I thought I'd give these newer Vorti a try. I used these on a rear wheel drive car. The side wall looks good, offers lip protection and is not rounded like some other brands. I only had them on the car for 8 months then sold my wheels with the tyres on. After 8 months and about 7000 miles they still had 6-7mm on them so wear rate looks very good. I can't fault them. I never lost traction in both the wet and dry. I put Goodyear on my new wheels and the Goodyear give a smoother, quieter and more comfortable ride. The Goodyear aren't expensive so I prefer them but if the Vredestein come up at a good price in future I would consider them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2018