Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Tyre review data from 86 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 748,635 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild Sports Car Tyre Test - 4th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Accurate steering, very good handling and short braking distances in the dry, good levels of comfort.
  • Negative - Increased rolling resistance.
  • Overall - Exemplary.

2019 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Short dry and wet braking, good steering precision and grip in the dry handling test, low noise.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance.
  • Overall - Recommended.

2019 Gute Fahrt Summer 18 Inch Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Good handling in the dry and wet.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance, low comfort, long wet braking.
  • Overall - Good.
225/45 R17 94Y XL   F B 70
295/35 R20 105Y XL   E B 70
315/35 R20 110Y XL   E B 70
275/40 R20 106Y XL   E B 70

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

2018-03-22 - Dear all, can you please advise which tyres are more comfortable, less noisy between Vredestein Ultrac Vorti and Falken Azenis FK510 (or any other, preferring comfort and longevity) for my Ford Mondeo estate 2.0 TDCi 163 with tyres 235/40 r19 96?

The Vorti are known to have a low level of comfort. I would suggest looking at the FK510 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 if comfort is your priority.

Top Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Review

Alfa Romeo (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I had these tyres on my Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTDm remapped to 185hp.
I think the best tyre on my 18 inches rims.
Excellent comfort, grip on wet and dry roads.
Much better than my old Pirelli PZero Rosso and Bridgestone Potenza!
Absolutely to buy it again
163 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016

Latest Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ultrac Vorti.

Given 51% while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 6,000 easy going miles
Why do the majority of the Mondeo ST TDCI ..( especially on the drivers.com members group) all bang on about these vredestein?...... had 1 set for all 4 corners to exchange the Ford recommended and fitted to all ST 220 / TDCI continental sport after reading the st drivers reviews and these tyres are just shocking and dangerous.
I drive slow and carefully hence why I still have my ST TDCI since it was 4 months old in March 2007 to the present day March 2019 bit not because of these tyres.

They slide everywhere......dry and wet......the wear is terrible and noisy.whether it is because these are supposed to be the new vorti as opposed to the old sessantas I don't know , but keep away from these low budget things.....especially if you have a family.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2019
Given 63% while driving a BMW Alpina B3 (265/30 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I had these on a Alpina B3 2014. On the road, they coped quite well. Having big 20" rims is hell for the tyre, especially when used in a city full of potholes. They held up remarcably well (used the XL variant), much better than the Pilot Sports I had before, that developed blisters in an instant. But, from here on, there is not much positive. Took the car for a track day, after two 20 minute sessions, the tyres were done for it. While at first they where quite ok (actually I was impressed by how progressive they were at the limit), massive chunks have started to rip apart from the tread, rendering them useless.
Very, very dissapointed by a tyre that is "performance" oriented.
So, for road use, maybe, as I bought them for half the price of a set of Pilot Sport's. But anything else, NO!
3 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2019
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 64% while driving a BMW m2 (265/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Really good in the dry but not as good as a conti or Michelin in the wet.
7 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLS 320 (275/35 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 13,000 spirited miles
I just love these tyres. They are awesome and look so gorgeous on my CLS! The only bad thing about these tyres is that the rear ones are useless after 13K miles on mainly motorway mileage, although the front ones seem to drive 20K more given current thread depth. Overall, I recommend these tyres for a good driving experience. I have just ordered two new rear tyres for my car and don't regret buying these tyres, even if they have worn sooner than expected. By the way, first time when I decided to buy these tyres, I did this based on this page's feedback. Hope my feedback will help to you, that lovely person who is reading it right now :-)
Enjoy your new tyres and don't forget that China is always a lottery, therefore I wouldn't go for Chinese tyres, even if I admit I had a really good experience with LingLong and Uniroyal tyres, but my friends were not so lucky in this respect.
Have a safe drive,