Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5

The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 100% over 5,000 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 Review

Given 100% while driving a BMW 3 (225/50 R18) on mostly motorways for 5,000 spirited miles
I have had fitted in my BMW and they are absolutely great. Precise steering, great on wet and excellent on dry roads.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2019

Latest Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5.

13 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2019

See all 1 customer reviews of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 (newest first) >>