Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Show all: Goodyear tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 249 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 1,896,215 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric

82%

90%

89%

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen (225-40-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 45 average miles
Best Tyres I have had on my GTI
tyre reviewed on December 15, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 SLine (225-45-17-)
I have had the car for 10 years and it came with a set of Continentals. The understeer was shocking, the wet grip dangerous and no warning of them losing grip. Changed to original F1s (with the lovely 'V' pattern) and it was as if I'd bought a new car. I even had the car chipped and they performed perfectly. Fantastic grip in all but snow, feedback was brilliant and felt completely confident. Since I can't get those any more, I used the Asymmetrical and now have the Asymmetrical 2. These are good but are honestly a few percentage points below the original F1 tyre. If you are reading this then its because you want the best rubber for your travels. For me its between this and the Vredestein and then its just down to price.....
tyre reviewed on December 9, 2014
Looking to buy the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2? Click here to search for the best price for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 or any other tyre.

Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225-55-16-W)
Driving on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Have these on my A4 for summer in St.Petersburg, Russia. They are just perfect: very quiet, nice grip on both dry and wet and very comfortable. The only disadvantage I can mention is they wear quite fast for my average driving style, so I consider to replace them after one more season.
Highly recommended!
tyre reviewed on December 5, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E250CDI Coupe Automatic (235-45-17-W)
I'm very fussy when it comes to tyres and will only ever buy proper premium brands as its the tyre that keeps us on the road. This is my second set of Goodyear Asymmetric 2's. I have to say theirs nothing out there to compare to them. My car was originally on Continental Sportcontact 3's however being rear wheel drive the tyres were forever spinning out at take off. The Goodyears give immediate traction. Wear is good but was better on the Continentals. I don't hang around on the road and drive an all types of surfaces and the Goodyears always feel secure. Would I recommend these Goodyears.... ABSOLUTELY.
tyre reviewed on November 23, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 TFSI (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted all 4 on a SEAT LEON FR (200hp) a year ago. At first i was rather cautious as it wat my 1st time with goodyears ever. Progressively i started pushing the tyres even more and more and they've proved to be far better than conti sport contact 3 and p zero nero's and michelin pilot sport 3 i had before. Braking, cornering turn in, they are great on the dry and equally on the wet but they always need some warmup. I recommend them and i would put them on again.
tyre reviewed on November 20, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a BMW Z4 E86 3.0si Coupe (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 6,000 spirited miles
Absolutely the best swap out option for BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe from OEM B'Stone run flats. These tyres transform the car and make it more supple, yet grippy and communicative. No more tram lining and the ride quality is much improved. The run flats are like wagon wheels in comparison. C'mon, do it, do it now!!!
tyre reviewed on November 14, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (225-45-17-W)
Great. Tyre. in. All Road conditions.... My only problem. with this. Tyre. is the loss of. Tyre pressure fitted at Kwikfit nitrogen filled but. All 4 Tyres lost 6psi. In the first 5. Days. After putting. The tyres back to correct. Pressure. It went back down. But after 2. Month. Of refilling. The tyres .I have. Noticed. that they. Are only. Losing. 1psi. I. Put. This. Down. To the tyres. Not. Holding. On to the. O2. And other. Small. Air particles. In the. Air and that then. Just leaves. The. Nitrogen. In. The. Tyres As. Air. Is. 70+ % nitrogen. The problem. Has. All. But gone. Now. Also. Had. Same problem. On wifes'. Car. Fitted. With. GY efficient. Grip. Performance.. that. Also. Stopped. Going. Down. After. 2. Or. 3. Months. Of. Topin up.. I. Hope. This. Helps. Anyone. Having. Similar. Problems. With. There. Newly. Fitted. Tyres..
tyre reviewed on November 12, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru 2006 impreza wrx STI (225-45-17-S)
Very good in the wet. Grips in the dry. I loved it so much, bought the same tyres for my gf in her 2007 civic type R.
tyre reviewed on November 10, 2014
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Galaxy (235-45-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Bought a pair of these tyres for the front of my Galaxy, to replace worn Michelin Primcy HP's, which were very good from all angles. I would have replaced like for like if there was not a shortage of HP's at the time I was buying. Bought these for fuel efficieny and grip in the wet (rated C and A respectively), for which they worked very well and were camparable to the michelins. 12000 miles and 18months later however, and I am having to replace both tyres due to wear / failing MOT. For a tyre costing £180 per corner, I was expecting much more? Maybe my heavy lump of a people carier and mainly country roads took its toll, but in the mean time, I took the primacys from the back and put them on the front, and these were hardly worn, after being dragged around for aprox' 20,000miles or two and a half years. Be interesting to see how much more they start to wear now they are doing the work?
tyre reviewed on October 23, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW Z4 3.0Si (255-35-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 7 spirited miles
Got to admit to loving these tyres. Ditched a whole set of hard, twitchy, tramelining run flats for these. They are much more comfortable, refuse to loosen up in dry weather, and remain stable at high speed! My favourite part is the comfort though. It strikes the best balance between feedback and comfort. Rears appear to be wearing a bit fast, but I'm quite heavy footed. My daily drive is 5 miles countryside, 8 miles motorway, then 4 miles into glorious Sheffield. Would recommend, will definitely buy again. Any BMW owner considering the run flat switch, do it, and you won't regret it.
tyre reviewed on October 23, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: