Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Show all: Goodyear tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 191 tyre reviews averaging over 1,225,014 miles driven.
|225/45 R17||£84.72 - £99.60 (12 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£98.18 - £178.30 (10 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£136.38 - £149.30 (2 prices)|
|Available in 59 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2011 Subjective shootout - 255/40 R19 Max Performance Summer Tyres (255/40 R19)
- 1st: 2013 Auto Review Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 1st: 2011 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 1st: 2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 2nd: 2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 2nd: 2012 EVO Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 2nd: 2012 Sport Auto Summer Tyre Test (235/35 R19)
- 2nd: 2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test (225/45 R17)
- 2nd: 2011 Auto Zeitung Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 3rd: 2012 EVO Max Performance Tyre Test (235/40 R18)
- 3rd: 2013 Sport Auto Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 4th: 2013 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!