BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA

The BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 38,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA

Questions and Answers for the BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA

2016-12-15 - What is the weight of this tire for the size 235/60 R16? Thanks!

13.02kg when new

2018-05-14 - I have tried investigating these tyres for my Tiguan 235/55r17 but not a lot of UK information. Would you be able to advise if they are descent for everyday driving, annually 10-12k miles. Blackcircles have them with interest free and I am curious if there is a reason for this?

They're intended for everyday driving, unfortunately I've no personal experience with these tyres so can't give them a personal recommendation. BFGoodrich are an excellent tyre manufacturer though so I expect them to be a good tyre.

Top BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA Review

Given 78% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (235/55 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Just purchased and less than 100 miles on them so far. I will say they ride and grip much better than the stock tire that came on my RAV 4.
119 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2015

Latest BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich Urban Terrain TA tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Urban Terrain TA.

Kia Motors Sportage (235/55 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres on a sportage for around 20000 miles excellent grip on all kinds of surface but extremely impressed on snow and also ice, wear is minimal after 3 years, I was a bit reluctant to buy them at first as they were a fairly new tyre then but apart from a bit more road noise than the hankook tyres that were on previously I will certainly buy them again.
15 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Land Rover Discovery Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 400 easy going miles
I just moved away from Pirelli scorpion to a 100% much better tires, I would happily recommend this tires to any one

Snow grip excellent
Wading (rock / pebbles) excellent
Road excellent
Mud excellent

Noise a bit more nosier but not much

The car feels more soft which I like
5 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 1,200 average miles
Very positive feel in the dry and much improved feedback in the wet. Feels a big improvement over the Yoko's previously fitted. So far has handled loose surfaces and wet grass with ease. Unknown on snow but tyre does list M+S on sidewall.
Time will tell on wear but happy with choice.
11 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2018