Nokian V

Nokian V Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 100% while driving a Holden commodore (225/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 55,000 spirited miles
I have many brands tyre before from nokian, like toyo, Goodyear , Bridgestone
but I found this give the best grip, without the oversteer that commodore easy get in the wet. I was about to put another set toyo on, but tyre service try there's
I have them own my car. i will never go back to the other brands after them.
as Australia can be a hard place on tyres and we don't make anymore here now
0 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Audi TT (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles
Very good wet grip. Good handling,not aggressive. More comfortable than similar sized high performance tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2015
Given 56% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
decent grip, but l expected more as reviews placed them at the top ranks.
the sidewalls are extremely soft, resulting in a very spongy if not dangerous feeling at highway speeds.
good aquaplaning resistance, low noise and wear, but terrible comfort considering the soft sidewalls.
they also dislike cold days and seem to age quickly.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2012
Given 91% while driving a Ford (215/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Really love that tyres. Maybe the new models ZG2 and Hakka are better, but I'm completely happy with those. My Mondeo has 400 Nm torque stock and with little upgrades (intercooler, remap, sports filter, exhaust) the torque is a lot more. the 215/55 R16 size is small for it, but stays on the road VERY well!

Before those Nokian tyres i was with Fulda Carat Exelero. The only comparable behavior was on wet, but the Nokian is better. I like the sporty driving and I'm glad that I chose them! On dry or wet surface, the grip is excellent!
Definitely will buy Nokian again! Amazing tyre!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2012
Given 80% while driving a BMW 320D (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles
very good tire, i made 26000 km, and they are allmouste like a new. Ride comfort is not so bad, all the rest is very good.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2010
Given 90% while driving a Honda HRV (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Nokians have replaced Goodyear, which proved to be longlasting but difficult in wet or cold conditions, especially as part worn.

Nokian are superb. Excellent dry and wet driving experiences so far. Compared with last tyres- We will stay with Nokian in the future.

0 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2010