Fulda Carat Progresso

The Fulda Carat Progresso is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 165,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Fulda Carat Progresso
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fulda Carat Progresso
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fulda Carat Progresso. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fulda Carat Progresso Review

Given 81% while driving a CitroŽn Xantia Activa TCT (205/60 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres were fitted to the car when I bought it, however they were very tready still. I did think they would be awul and need changing to a premium brand pretty soon, however that was not the case. I have been very impressed with the Fuldas, the grip both in the dry and wet is very good, when grip is lost they are progressive and easy to conrol. As my car has Activa Roll Control Suspension the body roll is virtually nonexistant and so the car can be really pushed around which has really given these tyres a real workout. Under extreme cornering they grip very well and given how they are treated the wear is very good too. They are also quiet, comfortablt and cheap to buy. It has Michelin tyres on the rear, which when tried on the front do not offer the same amount of grip and they roll onto the sidewalls easier under hard cornering (correct 36psi front tyre pressures of course).I will be considering these tyres again.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2011

Latest Fulda Carat Progresso Reviews

Have you driven on the Fulda Carat Progresso tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Fulda Carat Progresso? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Fulda Carat Progresso >>

Given 66% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (190/60 R14 S) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
I bouhgt 195/60 14 six years ago. Tires are very good condition,made in france. Good stability and low noise a recommend.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2014
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!

See all 8 customer reviews of the Fulda Carat Progresso (newest first) >>