GT Radial Champiro FE1

The GT Radial Champiro FE1 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the GT Radial Champiro VP1

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 43,400 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 30th of 47 tyres

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 34th of 43 tyres

2017 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 16th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Top marks on fuel consumption, low wear, very quiet
  • Negative - Weak in the wet and on dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial Champiro FE1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial Champiro FE1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial Champiro FE1 Review

Given 93% while driving a BMW 1 series (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Excelent tyre for the price!
170 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2016

Latest GT Radial Champiro FE1 Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial Champiro FE1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the GT Radial Champiro FE1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your GT Radial Champiro FE1 >>

Given 49% while driving a Opel ASTRA H 1.6 TURBO (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I bought my car and it had this tires at the front. But there really not good. They are good tires if you just want to make kms... I like to drive in the mountains and as fast as possible, and they couldnt keep up. I changed to the Dunlop Sport Maxx RT and the car was much better and Handling and Braking.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2020
Given 82% while driving a Mazda Mazda 2 TS2 (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
This tyre gives me the confidence I need when driving, It quietens down my road noise significantly and is a massive upgrade from the budget tires my car came with. Would highly recommend to anyone with budget tires
24 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2019
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Blue Eff. (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I’ve had several sets of these tyres and for the price they’re great, not the best in the wet however this is probably made worse by my car being rear wheel drive and powerful. But on the whole I always buy these tyres as they do really well on my car I get about 15-17 thousand out of a set of rear tyres and about 30 ish from a set of front tyres (rear wheel drive bias) and they perform phenomenally well on my car even with it being a high performance vehicle. Would highly recommend (I find these better than premium hankooks.)
20 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto TJet (195/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Decided to change the "Dunlop's" with something cheaper and what a surprise ... they really do work !! I am an aggressive driver for more than 25 years now and this type of tire is the best value for money i have ever tried on my cars ... definitely i will buy again ..
58 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2017
Excelent tyre for the price!
170 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2016