Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter

The Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Power 3 Scooter.

Given 74% while driving a Suzuki Burgman 400 (130/45 R14 S) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Since this is a tyre only suitable for scooters the review is for scooters.
The tyre works really well on motorways & A roads were the grip is far better than the scooter can use.
In towns and cities it still works well due to the reduced speed but suffers on poor surfaces.
On country roads the tyre reacts constantly to overbanding and undulations which affect the steering.
If I were riding a superscooter between towns or cities on motorways and A roads I would buy the same again, if I were riding mainly on poor surfaced country roads I would not buy the same again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2019

See all 1 customer reviews of the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Scooter (newest first) >>