Pirelli Diablo Rosso II

The Pirelli Diablo Rosso II is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 35,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II

Questions and Answers for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II

2019-06-14 - How many kms can this go?

Tyre wear can have a huge number of factors such as vehicle weight, driving style and surfaces driven on. I'd recommend looking through the wear ratings on the website to find an average for your own personal setup.

Top Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Review

Given 89% while driving a Honda cb 600 f hornat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
best tire i have ever put on my bike, and i have tried a few.
great Feed back and very soft for the road. and the best thing is that they heat up very quick. just a little slippery if not warm as all.
also did a 45km run of 100-140kph in heavy rain with a lot of confidence.
98 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2015

Latest Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli Diablo Rosso II >>

Given 77% while driving a Honda cb 600 f hornat (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,500 easy going miles
They lasted me 5 years and around 5500miles doing mostly city and a bit of highway and mountain roads. Both the front and the rear wore at the same rate with no obvious flat spots. Never had issues with the front, but the rear would spin really easily under acceleration and lock frequently under medium to heavy braking (no ABS). This started to happen more often in the second half of the tire life. I now have a new pair of Michelin Road 5 and they have more grip and stability in corners. But that's most likely due to the tires being new. Comfort-wise I find the Rosso 2 to be significantly quieter. I really like the Road 5 (200 miles on them). I think they are a better fit for the Hornet. At least for my driving style. The Rosso 2 are more aggressive and need a bit of heat in them before you are able to use them properly which I would rarely be able to do.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2020
Given 80% while driving a (155/60 R17 H) on for 0 miles
fitted these on my duke 125 I loved them for the most part the only downside was in the rain the were not dangerous but the were not good either as for wear I had them on for 2 years and about 30ks I could not wear them out since road here are more like marble than tarmac I know changed them for the dunlop sportsmart2max seems to be better in the rain the front has a great feel but the rear is vague in braking at the limit and not that fast to lean other than that they took a lot of miles to brake in before they did they were horrible now they are good all and all I would suggest the rosso 2 for sportier more powerful bikes and the dunlops for more rain oriented riding and not seeking the ultimate grip levels and feel
0 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2019
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 97% while driving a Yamaha YZF R25 (145/70 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I cannot choose the right sizes that 110/70R17 and 140/70R17 where as perfect fitted to my Yamaha YZF-R25. Very good handling and grip performance on almost every weather and road conditions. Especially dry roads. I drove 16.000kms with first pair of these tyres and very satisfied. I bought new pair of Rosso II after 16K kms and replaced them with new Rossos.

Very good handling on dry, wet conditions almost all weather except very cool and dry weather. Strongly recommended for the size 110/70/R17 front and 140/70R17 rear.
14 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2018
Given 96% while driving a Ducati Monster 900ie (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 200 average miles
Early days on these Rosso 2 but they seem to compliment the Monster really well. Specifically purchased for their grip and dry weather performance. They seem to warm up quickly and provide excellent levels of grip I have no complaints at all and they compare favourably in price to the other major manufacturers offerings. They may be a little softer than other tyres and therefore wear quickly but then that's why I've fitted them. Not that you buy tyres for the way they look but they are pretty cool from that perspective too. Can't comment on wet performance, but if it's pouring then I'm in the car and the Monster's tucked up in bed !!
5 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2017