The Barum Bravuris 2 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre replaced the Barum Bravuris
This tyre has been replaced by the Barum Bravuris 3
Tyre review data from 122 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 1,353,081 miles driven.
Tyre Test Highlights
2012 Autoreview Touring Tyre Test - 8th of 9 tyres
- Positive - Low rolling resistance, price
- Negative - Very sluggish handling in the wet and dry, noisy, low resistance to aquaplaning
2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test - 9th of 15 tyres
- Positive - Good aquaplaning, low rolling resistance, excellent value for money.
- Negative - Understeer in the dry and wet, average comfort.
2013 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 13 tyres
- Overall - The Barum has acceptable results in the wet, thanks to its predictable reactions and balance behaviors they allow you to make a quick lap time. However, in an emergency, these tyres behave nervously and can dramatically lose traction on the rear axle. During quick maneuvers on dry pavement, the Barum respond too slowly, and the braking distance is one of the longest in the test. The Barum also gladly informs the driver of the road bumps, and they were also unable to compete with the leaders during the rolling resistance test.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Barum Bravuris 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address