Barum Bravuris 2

Show all: Barum tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Barum Bravuris 2 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 104 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 1,130,554 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Barum Bravuris

83%

84%

Tyre Test Results:

Barum Bravuris 2 Reviews

Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus IS200 (225-45-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Fitted Bravuris 2 to my Lexus nearly two tears ago. Excellent wear and performance was equal to the premium tyres I removed. Just fitted a set of Bravuris 3 tyre to each of my Subaru Outback 3.0 and Legacy 3.0r - they are quiet, sure footed in the dry and wet. Highly recommended for the price.
tyre reviewed on August 15, 2014
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 525 TDS (255-40-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Horrible tyres.

Tyre wear is really critical, the tyre heats heavily after 3 miles of agressive driving which affects wear and poor response in steering wheel.

5000 miles done compared to the 22000 miles i have done with K110 from Hankook
tyre reviewed on June 26, 2014
Looking to buy the Barum Bravuris 2? Click here to search for the best price for the Barum Bravuris 2 or any other tyre.

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 318 (255-35-18-)
I drive the car in the city and on the highway often sport and are very pleased with the quality of construction and how the car remains stable on the road even in the most critical situations driving ... driving in romania where roads are 40% full of potholes .
I will gladly buy and formerly Barum
tyre reviewed on June 16, 2014
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar X Type 3.0 SE auto (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Good tyres but ride is very hard in my jag X type. Very surprised. Seem very hard and unrelenting.
tyre reviewed on June 8, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E60 535d (245-45-17-W)
Absolutely one of the best tires on which I rode. I tried all major brands, as well as those less familiar. I'm mid range aggressive driver and I'm more than thrilled absolutely with this tire. It's beyond my expectations. The only one small drawback it's rubber consumption. I drive a BMW E60 and rear tires are eaten for 20000 km. Front may still so 15000 km or more... All in all, all praise and recommend it to everyone. Congratulations Barum!
tyre reviewed on June 2, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus (225-45-17-W)
These are outstandingly good tyres at any price. The fact that they are so reasonably priced makes them brilliant value. Every bit as good as the original dunlops and twice as long wearing as the Falkens I had before these.
I have just replaced my last set of Barums having covered 42k miles. I bought a set of them again, I've been that impressed.
Definitely recommended.
tyre reviewed on May 20, 2014
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf 1.9 Tdi (195-65-15-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
Good value for money regarding the car performance on any kind of country roads. The winding roads in the mountains are the place to use this set of tires. My Golf covered over 15K KM but due to the fact that the tires are strangely soft, the wear is very high. I already swapped the fronts with the rears in the second summer. More if the steering is not aligned properly, the tires wear even faster and uneven.

To summarize: best buy for driving, performance/cost
worst buy for durability
tyre reviewed on May 16, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR tdi (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 45,000 easy going miles
Had these tyres on my front end for over 45k miles (90% of that was motor way driving with a light right food on the m62) More than enough grip in the dry and I only started to worry about wet handling when I was down to 3mm. I've just stuck another set on the front and am equally as happy as I was 45k ago. I now use mainly winding country roads and occasionally have fun with my 200+ ponies and I've never felt worried about the lack of grip. I'll be reposting when these need replacing with the mileage I got out of them now the driving is more suited to eating tyres. Would I buy again? I already have!
tyre reviewed on April 15, 2014
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZT 135+ CDTi (225-45-18-)
Very quiet and comfortable tyre, the same good on wet as on dry tarmac. Not as good grip as some of the premium tyres, the limit for understeer comes a little sooner. But the limit doesn't come suddenly, these tyres let you know in advance, so it is safe. For the low price it is probably worth buying it.
tyre reviewed on February 23, 2014
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 5008 (225-45-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 11 average miles
For the first 5000 miles these were great in the dry, and just a bit slippy in the wet. Bit squisy when towing our caravan. Overall, fine for the price. But that was just the first 5k miles

I am now having to replace them after just 11k miles, and I don't push the limits when I drive.....well, rarely. They have worn out SO quickly I am shocked after the reviews on here about long-life. Perhaps the compund has changed, but mine wore out much too quickly to buy them again,
tyre reviewed on February 14, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: