Hifly HP801

The Hifly HP801 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 16,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hifly HP801
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hifly HP801
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hifly HP801. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hifly HP801 Review

Given 95% while driving a Nissan Dualis (215/55 R18 V) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
I was looking for a cheap tire to get my car through its roadworthy certificate. My idea was cheap tire now and replace with a top brand in a year or so. These tires though have been a surprise package. They grip well in wet and dry, they have some road noise but way quieter than you’d expect from a budget tire. My only gripe is urban fuel efficiency. I’ve lost 2km per litre of efficiency using these tires but that’s not the end of the world. It equates to maybe 100km of range on a full tank (urban). That for my vehicle equates to 6 full tanks of fuel where I would have had 5 on brand tires. At an average $80 per tank of fuel it would therefore take a few years (based on my usage) at least before they start to become less value economically.

So minor gripe with the fuel economy but overall a damn good buy
28 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2017

Latest Hifly HP801 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hifly HP801 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HP801.

Given 74% while driving a Audi Q7 (275/45 R20) on for 5,000 miles
On my mk1 Audi q7. These are not bad for a cheap tyre. Q7 is a quiet suv anyway, and these tyres certainly keep it that way.
Handling is good , however in the wet they aren't as good, but they aren't bad either.
Comfort is also good.
Good all round tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Brilliant tyre all round had for year and abit and lost little tread and gives great support in wet and dry conditions I could definitely recommend to people looking for a cheap to mid range tyre
0 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2018
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!

So minor gripe with the fuel economy but overall a damn good buy