Nexen N Fera SU4

The Nexen N Fera SU4 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 39 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 239,270 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Fera SU4
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Fera SU4

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Fera SU4

2017-09-24 - Would you recommend this tyre over the Nexen n'blue hd plus? There is very little information out there on this tyre although it seems to be in a class above the n'blue? Higher performance summer tyre

Unfortunately we've no direct experience with either of the Nexen products you mention, so can only go by the user reviews and tests listed on this website.

2018-07-05 - how strong and quality are nexen nfera suv 4 tyres compare to others?

The construction of the Nexen N Fera SU4 should be comparable to any other quality mid range tyre on the market.

Top Nexen N Fera SU4 Review

Given 97% while driving a Subaru Legacy Estate 2.5i 2011 (215/60 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I bought these as a set of four to replace a crap load of Bridgestone Potenzas . Straight away I could feel the road but so much quieter and much more comfortable . Wet grip is superb and very predictable . I have been across farm fields and they show no sign of giving up like the Bridgestones did . Cannot fault these , going to get another set for my other car .
335 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016

Latest Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Fera SU4 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen N Fera SU4? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen N Fera SU4 >>

Given 81% while driving a Subaru forester 2.5xt (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Excellent on wet track! I've traveled more than 40,000 km and are still very good. Attention to the correct calibration (use 33lbs).
5 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Chevrolet Cruze LT3 1.6L (205/45 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
I am driving them for around 8000 km, no wear at all, great handling on dry and wet. I was suprising how good it handled on wet as I was driving on heavy rain and aquaplaning for 3h on 120kmh speed never lost the grip. I had Goodyear EfficientGrip before these but Nexen seems better to me. Downside is that they are a bit noisy as per my taste as I liking more quiter tire, but overall great tire at a great price.
8 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 407 4 door sedan 2.0 petrol (215/60 R16 V) on mostly town for 50 average miles
These are my very early thoughts on the tyre, very preliminary and after only 4-5 trips to the shops. This tyre is super comfortable. It irons, and I mean it, the road to a huge degree. Potholes and bad roads are much quieter and better damped. A sunken manhole cover, near me used to make a loud sound and shake the car if I did not avoid it. Not anymore. Massive difference to my previous Firestones. Good dry grip and reasonably direct steering, not sport/track tyre crisp though. Very quiet and easy rolling. Will update once I got more miles on it.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2020
Given 90% while driving a Volvo S40 2.4i 2007 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,500 easy going miles
Excellent tyre at a really good price
8 - tyre reviewed on May 6, 2020
Given 99% while driving a Volkswagen Caravelle (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Absolutely surprised by these tyres, in a positive way. Amazing handling on wet as well as on dry tarmac, quiet and responsive. I've got these fitted on rather heavy car (VW T4 Caravelle) and after 2 seasons the wear is only noticeable. Would definitely buy these again.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2020