Nordexx NS9000

The Nordexx NS9000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 40,139 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 42nd of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nordexx NS9000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nordexx NS9000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nordexx NS9000 Review

Given 10% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5 (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
Got these tyres on advice from a tyre dealer who obviously gave the wrong advice, I have a golf gti and I nearly crashed twice, wet grip is terrible when taking corners, also road noise is very loud, if you want to stay alive do not buy these tyres
106 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2017

Latest Nordexx NS9000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nordexx NS9000 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nordexx NS9000? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nordexx NS9000 >>

Given 20% while driving a Audi A5 2.0TFSI Quattro (245/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Do NOT buy these! I've used budget tyres before, mostly because I can't drive worn or 7+ year old tyres due to safety and the law! These were horrible in just about every way, they overheat way too easily and loose traction whenever you try to do a quick maneuver, they aren't track tyres but not being able to turn in roundabouts??? Come on! And the mpgs you're getting is just as bad as sport tyres with a lot of rolling resistance. The noise is the worst part though... They're way too loud, I've used tyres with 73 db rating and they seemed quieter.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2020
Given 90% while driving a Ford Galaxy (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 39 easy going miles
I bought my used Galaxy 2 years ago and it needed tyres. Local dealer recommended Nordexx. Driving on Irish back roads and M50 motorway, these tyres have done OK for the money. I had them rotated every service and now 38,920 miles - the 4 are off. I don’t drive or brake hard. I’m more into mpg now than 0-60. At have the price of Michelin- I’m like buying one, getting one FREE!
9 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2019
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 73% while driving a Honda Prelude 2.2vtec (195/45 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Overall not a bad tyre for the price. I drove these hard on a combination of city and country roads. Their dry grip was impressive, they held down my power fairly well. Cornering speeds were good. Negative camber contributed to short life span. Wet weather grip was average, expected for the price.
12 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2018
Given 57% while driving a Renault Clio IV TCe 90 (205/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Cheap, terrible. Too soft at high speed. Hankooks much better except wear.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018
Given 73% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 Aero Wagon (225/35 R19 V) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Much better wetgrip than Linglong GM and enough overall quality to satisfy for the price.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2018