Primewell VALERA TOURING

The Primewell VALERA TOURING is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 49% over 316,601 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell VALERA TOURING. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell VALERA TOURING Review

Given 57% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
these Valero tires from primewell get me 40 mpg from my corolla but they do ride a little noisy. if you are fussy and complain about these tires spend more money and buy something else.do not blame the tires they are an economy line of tire from china u get what you paid for. I am a cheapskate too but I am not fussy. I got 20000 miles on them now. a little noisy but tread is wearing good no problems. I drive 70 miles a day in my corolla complain orbuy another brand or talk to a tire man who knows. these are good decent tires I paid cash for and I am happy. would buy again. good luck. do not be too picky I say. check tire pressure monthly about 33 lbs. is about right;
104 - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016

Latest Primewell VALERA TOURING Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell VALERA TOURING tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Primewell VALERA TOURING? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Primewell VALERA TOURING >>

Given 26% while driving a Ford 350 box truck (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 easy going miles
Tires wore out in less than 15K, rotted from sun exposure in less than 2 years. Unsafe
0 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2020
Given 46% while driving a Volkswagen (B8) 1.4 TSI (150 Hp) DSG ACT (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
at 35000 miles the noise was so loud I had to replace the tires
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 37% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI Turbo mk4 (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 11 spirited miles
Cheap tires that weren't especially cheap. I've worn out the fronts in 11,000 miles. The rears look brand new. This is on a fwd car. I've bought Primewell before, but these are garbage.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2019
Chrysler 200S AWD 2015 (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
like it good quality