Three A P606

The Three A P606 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 41 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 538,401 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Three A P606
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Three A P606

Questions and Answers for the Three A P606

2016-10-15 - Where are Three A tyres made?

Three A are a Chinese brand of tyre. They are manufactured in China.

2017-01-07 - are three a p606 zr tyres classed as all weather?

The Three-A P606 is a summer tyre.

2017-04-06 - What is the best psi to run the three a p606 tyres at ???????

The tyre pressure for the Three A P606 is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2018-04-19 - The P606 tyres on my car are have M&S on then. Are there winter and summer versions of this model?

No, the P606 is an M+S marked summer tyre.

2018-05-14 - do these off any rim protection on the outer wall of the tyre (i.e an extra lip on the outside)

I'm afraid I don't know the rim protection status of the Three A P606

2018-11-25 - What is the lowest temperature it is safe to drive on Three A P606 225/45 RZ18 W tires?

There is no lower temperature limit, but like all summer tyres they will start to lose their effectiveness as temperatures drop below 7c. For safest year round motoring I recommend premium summer and winter tyres.

2019-05-04 - are they directional tread or what way should they run

The P606 is an asymmetric tyre so can run in any direction.

Top Three A P606 Review

Given 91% while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
these are branded as a winter tire not summer, bought these for our x jaguar x type as a cheap make doo but im amazed and bought some more. seeing iv been in motor trade for over 30 years and for a tire iv never heard of im very happy with this underdog brand. quiet, great grip wet or dry, only 2 criticisms are soft side wall so have to run pressures slightly higher than normal drip is great wet or dry at sacrifice of how long they last but at the price im happy.
184 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2016

Latest Three A P606 Reviews

Have you driven on the Three A P606 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Three A P606? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Three A P606 >>

Given 93% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (210/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 42,000 average miles
I'm going to review this tyre on 2 cars having mentioned previously that they were fitted to my '58 Mondeo 2.0 Tdci and my wifes '58 Focus 1.6 Tdci though my scores are based on the 215/55/16. Firstly my Mondeo: I made my initial review about 4yrs ago having bought the first set for my Mondeo and enjoyed them so much, I bought a second set (215/22/16) 2 yrs ago in August 2018 and almost 2 yrs down the line they are still on the go. Even if the rear tyres are almost on the limit (having swapped front to back every 6 months) and done pretty much 42k miles on them as I do 20k miles per year. I've been through every weather condition and never had any issues. Driving mainly on A roads to and from work I'm not a racing driver and I'm not Miss Daisy but do have a blow out (not the tyres...) every now and then. Don't we all!!.. I have to say they have been great on the Mondy and would buy again with my ratings reflecting so. I'm now looking at getting a third set.. :) Secondly, the Focus: The first set (205/55/16) has just seen out its life after nearly 4 yrs... I have to say they have performed performed almost as well as the above except in wear. It may be 4 yrs but the wife does probably 7k miles per year with varied road travel but mainly shorter trips. So, they have only done around 25K miles, which isn't bad but I would have expected better wear. So does this show that a different car wears in different ways or is it the driving road conditions. Sadly, I didn't buy again for the Focus as I took up an offer through Tyre Shopper on an alternative and saved quite a few 's, so time will tell on these new ones. However, the Three A P606 gets my thumbs up..
0 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2020
Given 59% while driving a Proton Suprima S 1.6 Turbo (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,500 average miles
My current set done 18000km for now, 1 had swollen on its sidewall due to pothole, and 1 unit had uneven wear, but maybe due to under pressure as I had cracked on my wheels. Good handling/road feedback / wet grip when it's new but not when its less than 60% wear. But it's very economical for your pocket.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 84% while driving a Lotus Proton satria neo (195/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good budget tyres, grip well in wet and dry, quiet, smooth on road surface, nice tread pattern.if I'm going to pick up on anything it's just a lot of data and writing on the sidewalls they could have been cast smaller. But for what they do and the price these are the best budgets I've found so far, better than Hilda, Hifly, joyroad etc, if anything I would put these up with hancook for performance.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Signum 1.9 CDTI (245/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 22,000 spirited miles
Good grip in dry and wet, they never let go within reasonable use. Feel good on the road, non of the issues others have mentioned.. Comfortably did over 22k miles. Very good value, more than happy to buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2020