Laufenn S fit EQ

The Laufenn S fit EQ is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 5,700 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 44th of 45 tyres

2018 New and Worn Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 17 tyres

2018 Gute Fahrt Summer Tyre Test - 9th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Low price.
  • Negative - Weak in the dry and wet.
  • Overall - Satisfactory.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Laufenn S fit EQ
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Laufenn S fit EQ. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Laufenn S fit EQ Review

Given 77% while driving a Volkswagen Golf R32 MK4 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Had these tyres fitted when we got our Golf R32. Tread pattern is very similar to the Hankook H452 that I run on another car in the exact same size.
Compound is also very similar at a fraction of the cost. They look almost as if they came out of the same factory (with the same font and size stamping).
In terms of driving feel, I can’t fault these tyres. Excellent dry and wet performance with good low road noise. Car also had brand new rotors, pads and fluids so this helped benchmark the test.
They feel very similar to the Hankook S1Noble2, no surprise since they both made in Indonesia by Hankook and very likely to be from the same factory.
61 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2017

Latest Laufenn S fit EQ Reviews

Have you driven on the Laufenn S fit EQ tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S fit EQ.

Given 61% while driving a Honda Accord (205/60 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 1,200 spirited miles
I purchased 4 of these tyres to replace the Michelin Primacy LC's which were due for replacement. As my car is getting a lot older I decided that it may not be worth paying the extra for Michelin which I have been using on this car for 8 years. I have only done approx. 2000kms on them and it was very noticeable that the turn in response was poor and that the tyres could be heard scrubbing on the same bends that the Michelins just gripped and felt like you were driving on rails. The Laufenns are a quiet tyre when new but even after 2000km they have become a little noisier and have a feeling of vagueness in the straightahead position and the smoothness of the Michelins is absent.
Laufenns are good value for money as the Michelins are nearly twice the price and they would suit an average driver.
5 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Suzuki 2010 sx4 AWD cross over (215/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Decided to give these a try based on price point instead of going with the bridgestones I normally and wow was I impressed. Looks like laufenn/hankook really stepped up the game with this tyre in terms of value for money. Really balanced wet and dry performance and I’ve yet to actually find the limits to these tyres.
22 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2017
61 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2017
Volkswagen (235/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I had two fronts recently fitted to replace the hankook tyres that I was very pleased with but couldn't get stock anywhere. Laufenn is a "cheaper" brand made and marketed by hankook, which I thought I'd try as they sat in my price range. I didn't know what to expect, and given past experience of the cheaper tyre ranges (Nankang particularly) I was expecting great dry traction but very poor wet handling (Nankang feeling down right dangerous in that respect). However, I'm very very pleased that they are equally good in the wet as they are in the dry. Can't comment on how well they last in terms of mileage as they have only just been fitted, but if I can get 12,000 out of them like the hankooks they replace then happy days. Didn't know the laufenn brand before but do now! Would recommend!
25 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2017