Maxxis Bravo H/T760

The Maxxis Bravo HT760 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 36,060 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Bravo HT760
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Bravo HT760
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Bravo HT760. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Bravo HT760 Review

Given 67% while driving a Toyota ็Hilux Vigo (225/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 24,000 easy going miles
Made in Thailand, smooth n comfort budget tire. 2600 Baht (81 USD)
38 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2014

Latest Maxxis Bravo HT760 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Bravo HT760 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravo HT760.

Given 74% while driving a Ford Everest (255/70 R15 S) on mostly motorways for 1,000 spirited miles
Comfy and good cornering.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (265/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 60 spirited miles
My Toyota Landcruiser Prado 4.0 L came with the Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 equiped. What a terrible tire, no grip in dry and wet. Especially in wet you had to pray not to slide when you where turning. When I had to change them they recommended me the Maxxis Bravo HT760. I was skeptical to buy them as they were very cheap, compared to the Dunlop's, but the tire shop owner told me that they are very good, even if the price tag is less. I decided to buy them and since that day I love driving my Prado again. They are very quit, very comfortable and they have a lot of grip in dry and they are very good in wet. Also the wear is astonishing as I had 100,000 Km until I changed the tires again, buying of course the same tires.
28 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017
Made in Thailand, smooth n comfort budget tire. 2600 Baht (81 USD)
38 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2014