Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 70 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 624,171 miles driven.

Reports

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 15th of 49 tyres

2019 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good wet and dry grip, sporty dry handling, excellent wet braking, well priced.
  • Negative - Average mileage.
  • Overall - Highly recommended.

2019 Gute Fahrt Summer 18 Inch Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Short wet braking.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet, high rolling resistance, average comfort.
  • Overall - Good.
235/35 R19 91Y XL   E A 69 10.00kgs

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

2019-10-21 - Are falken azenis fk510 tyres all season tyres?

The Azenis FK510 is a summer tyre.

2019-11-04 - Hi, I have Mazda 6 2.5 2008. I ride mostly 90% city + 10% curved countryside roads (I like enjoy them). The best solution is buy Michelin Pilot Sport 4, I know, but it is 50-60% more expensive then FK510. I decide between FK510 and Goodyear F1 Asym 5. Question is - Should I pay 15 % more for Goodyear or there isn't too much better behavior for that higher price?

Have a watch of our big tyre test on YouTube, it should answer your question. In short, if you like handling, then the Asym5 is worth the extra.

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
503 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Audi S6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I don't really feel qualified to review the handling/grip etc but what I will say is that they lasted 15k on my 2-tonne S6 Avant and as they got to the end of their life, tramlining became an issue. I did one track day on them and understeer was a bit of an issue but then my car has a massive V10 hanging over the front axle. All in all, they felt generally safe and stable and lasted fairly well.
6 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2020
Vauxhall Astra VXR (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
Car handles much better with 4 of these would 100% recommend. Definitely worth the money so much comfort with these and handling definitely improved
2 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 92% while driving a BMW 530D (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Fitted to the rear axle to replace Bridgestone Turanza ER300 and are a revelation. More compliant, but improved handling and quietness.
I put Michelin Primacy 3 on the front 9 months ago and these Falkens seem much better.
7 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
very good tyre , wet grip is brilliant, driven in very heavy rain and not even a hint of aquaplaning , its quiet and comfy.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class Estate (240/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I fitted these to my 2003 E Class estate which has 306bhp and more torque. I regularly drive through Europe and on the autobahn at high speeds also. I tend to wear summer tyres from April thru November.

I have covered about 20,000 miles - in all conditions in many countries through Europe - including a stormy drive over the Col du Galibier at 2,642m(!) with them and I can confirm that they are excellent in all conditions. Surefooted, predictable and stable at speed. They are also comfortable, though perhaps they are a little noiser than the previous Continental Premium Contact MO spec that I had, but not to a significant degree.

My purchase was based on the tests from AutoBild and Autocar, which were on 17". These tyres are good value too and four tyres cost the same as the equivalent Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
11 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2019