Lassa Greenways

The Lassa Greenways is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 118,210 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Greenways
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Greenways
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Greenways. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Greenways Review

Given 87% while driving a Fiat Marea Weekend JTD 105 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Bought Lassa Greenways for summer 2015 and am quite happy with the performance. I drove on highways, in town, and gravel - the tyres performed well, have good grip and feel reliable. Not too hard as material. No screeching or blops on the sides, considering the multiple holes on Bulgarian roads :). Good braking qualities. I am very happy with them for the 1st season - let's see how they will be when they wear out more.
120 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2015

Latest Lassa Greenways Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Greenways tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Lassa Greenways? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Lassa Greenways >>

Given 80% while driving a Hyundai I10 (175/65 R14) on mostly country roads for 25,500 average miles
I'm about to replace my Lassa Greenways tyres on my front wheel drive Hyundai i10 after 25,500 miles, which I think is not too bad for driven wheels carrying the majority of the cars weight.. The tyres have performed well, with excellent wet and dry grip and a good feedback through my electric power steering. Any breakaway is progressive with no unexpected loss of grip, although I like to think I try to drive within the limits of adhesion. The price from my local garage at 40/tyre is great value. I tried the tyres thinking they would be very poor at such a low price, but I've been pleasantly surprised, so I've also bought a set for my wife's Polo diesel, I'll be interested to see how the tyres perform on another car.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2020
Given 100% while driving a Daihatsu Sirion (175/65 R14 S) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Awesome middle class tyres. Will buy again
7 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 96% while driving a Hyundai Getz (175/65 R14 T) on mostly town for 10,000 miles
Very good comfort
16 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Fiat 1.2 16V (185/60 R14 H) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
Excellent tire for cost price. For drivers who want a little more. 20,000km without damage and wear. It will have a long life. It's comfortable and sporty.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 5, 2019