Sumitomo BC100

The Sumitomo BC100 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 21,900 miles driven.

2019 Mid Range Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned.
  • Negative - Long braking in the dry and wet, low wet grip and oversteer balance.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sumitomo BC100
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sumitomo BC100. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sumitomo BC100 Review

Given 99% while driving a Ford Galaxy (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have used many tyres and this one is surprisingly good in both wet and dry.
I have full confidence in this tyre and I'll be buying again.
67 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2019

Latest Sumitomo BC100 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sumitomo BC100 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sumitomo BC100? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sumitomo BC100 >>

Given 50% while driving a Volvo V90 D4 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
225/55/R17 tyres fitted by the dealer when I bought my 2017 Volvo V90 D4 Momentum. Car weights nearly 1.85 ton and got 190PS diesel engine, front wheel drive. These tyres often lose grip when I accelerate quickly even on dry road with the slightest imperfect surfaces. On wet road these do not give me confidence at all. Tyre noise is acceptable when they are new, no idea how it performs when wear down. I can't comment on the wear rate just yet but seems to lasts. They are soft tyres so the ride is comfortable I give you that. Other than this, there is not a single thing that I would recommand. I can't wait for these tyres to wear down so I can buy something else.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2020
Given 29% while driving a Vauxhall combo van C 1700 1.3cdti (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Fitted to my works van. The tyre noise is significantly more, the grip in the wet and dry is poor, the van understeers horribly now. So glad my company paid to have these fitted!
4 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
1 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 1,500 average miles
From the moment I put them on the car and drove in the wet and only 2 degrees outside they fill you with real confidence great rain dispersion pattern good road holding even on the twisty roads my driving is mostly family type a cross between motorway a roads ect the feel like a premium tyre but the secret is they actually are!!! there just kept in the background as most people looking for the name not the performance trust me if considering a new brand give these a try I took 4 hours going through reviews and finally took the plunge... Glad I did.
21 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2019
I have used many tyres and this one is surprisingly good in both wet and dry.
I have full confidence in this tyre and I'll be buying again.
67 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2019