Triangle SporteX TH201

The Triangle SporteX TH201 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 100 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Triangle SporteX TH201
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle SporteX TH201
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle SporteX TH201. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle SporteX TH201 Review

Given 94% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20 W) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
Early days yet, but I have just fitted 4 of these to my Jaguar XF 3.0D S last week, I was very apprehensive at first after always using Dunlop Sports Maxx in my 6 years of ownership of this car, and I'm not usually the sort of person to fit 'no name cheapo's' to anything, having had experience of false economy 'ditch finders' in my younger days, but a fleet manager who I know and trust recommended these, he said he fits them to numerous fleet cars of various size and performance with no issues, as these were a 3rd of the price and I was sick of the cost of the Dunlop's I decided to give them a try.

So far I've only used them around town but up to now they feel great in wet and dry conditions, on quiet roads I've deliberately turned in hard to try and provoke under-steer at roundabouts and given the 275bhp turbo diesel a crafty prod to encourage the traction control light to make an appearance on the exits but its only shown once after deliberate provocation, generally they remain firmly planted, another positive is the ride quality is also smoother than the Dunlop's, and the 'notchy' low speed manoeuvring in cold temperatures displayed by the Dunlop's has also gone.

It remains to be seen how well they wear, and how they feel on a fast flowing 'A' road, but my experience so far is 100% positive, and I would even go so far as to say they actually feel better than the Dunlop's so far!!
3 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2019

Latest Triangle SporteX TH201 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle SporteX TH201 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SporteX TH201.

3 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2019