Westlake SA 07

The Westlake SA 07 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 44% over 9,000 miles driven.

2015 AZ 225/40 R18 Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 14 tyres

• Positive - Low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Nervous handling on the rear axle, and the longest braking distances on wet surfaces, poor resistance to aquaplaning, long braking distances and very early transition to understeer in the dry
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Westlake SA 07
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Westlake SA 07. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Westlake SA 07 Review

Given 24% while driving a Mercedes Benz E270 (225/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 5,000 easy going miles
bought two Weslake tyres and told fitters that i carry a grandchild so want good tyres they recommended these tyres, worst tyres i have ever bought. They are o k in the dry but your heart is in your mouth in the wet, spin out every time on round abouts and turning corners, i contacted national Tyres kilmarnock where bought they did nothing. I have done approx 5,000 miles will need changed quite soon again. Would not recommend.
29 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2015

Latest Westlake SA 07 Reviews

Have you driven on the Westlake SA 07 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SA 07.

Given 32% while driving a Mazda MX5 (205/50 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
These tyres were already fitted to my mx5 when I bought it. In the dry they grip ok but tramline like crazy. They give a comfortable ride, but that is the only positive thing you can say about them. In the wet they are positively dangerous, they lose grip very unpredictably and at quite low speed, on roundabouts you just never know when they will let go, I have a number of moments with them, which because of the wonderful handling of the Mazda I have been able to control, but they are scary!
I would not recommend these tyres at all to anyone, ever!
6 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2017
Given 33% while driving a (215/45 R17 W) on for 0 miles
Perfectly fine grippy tyres in the dry.

As soon as the road becomes wet with drizzle or it starts raining, my car turns into a FWD drift machine. If you value your life with the British weather, do as I have and get them changed immediately. I now have a set of Michelins on all my wheels and I feel much safer already, no more wheelspin in second gear when the roads have a little bit of drizzle on them.

God forbid actually using these rubbish tyres when it is snowing or icy... deathwish.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2016