Accelera Snow

The Accelera Snow is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 18,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Accelera Snow
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Accelera Snow
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Accelera Snow. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Accelera Snow Review

Given 86% while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,500 spirited miles
Cracking tyres. They took a few miles to get used to as you feel the need to turn in slightly more through a corner, then ease out of it steadily. probably due to the massive blocks and softness. Grip was excellent. I changed back to my Summer tyres in April. On the day I changed back it was about 9 degrees C and very wet. I put my Michelin Pilot Primacy's back on and nearly ended u in a hedge with the loss of wet grip between the two.

i have a new car with different trre sizes and am putting these on again.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014

Latest Accelera Snow Reviews

Have you driven on the Accelera Snow tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Snow.

i have a new car with different trre sizes and am putting these on again.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 100% while driving a Opel vectra c (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I had those tyres for a few months now. Comfort on motorways at the high speeds are amazing. Very low road feedback.
Grip driving on snow and ice are very good, causing someone to drive in rear of my car last week as I stopped much quicker than another car when I have tried running over the pedestrian.
Having loads of torque available in my car those tyres are gripping to the road when accelerating heavily.
Good acceleration on wet and dry as well.
I will buy again those tyres or any new future version.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2012