Antares MAJORIS M5

The Antares MAJORIS M5 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Antares MAJORIS M5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Antares MAJORIS M5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Antares MAJORIS M5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Antares MAJORIS M5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Antares MAJORIS M5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MAJORIS M5.

Audi Q7 (295/35 R21 W) on mostly motorways for 10 spirited miles
Picked up some Antares Majoris M5’s to replace some mangled pirelli P-zero’s that came with the car. I live in the U.S. and our options in my size are very limited, $1500 for a set of 4 European tires or $5-600 for a set of 4 Chi-com tires. I decided to take a chance even though I despise China, their trade practices, corporate espionage, and overall lack of quality. I bought the tires off amazon hoping that their return policy would back me up. I’ve just had the tires installed and my initial thoughts are that the tread pattern is aggressive looking and unique, upon inspection they look well made but you never know. I plan on driving a couple hundred miles before making any ratings. Will post again soon.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2019