Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat

The Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 11,000 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat Review

Given 74% while driving a BMW 320 d (225/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
After the Bridgestone RFT that came with the car suffered from a bizarre tyre bulge at 7000 miles from new, I decided to take a punt on these. I wanted a midrange priced replacement as RFT can be expensive and my wife prefers the RFT benefits. It is an impressive tyre. Dry handling is very good. Wet handling above average. Road feedback is a bit vague. These are fitted to the front and the noise levels are okay - not as noisy as the Bridgestone. Wear has been good so far and after 9000 spirited miles the tyre is still above the line using the 20p coin test. Overall not a bad tyre at all. Surprisingly good for the price and above average performance.
12 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2018

Latest Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK453 Runflat tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK453 Runflat.

Given 37% while driving a BMW 530D (245/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Wore out in 12 months and under 2,000 miles. in 54 years these are the worst tires I have ever purchased.
Fortunately my M.O.T.'s prove the mileage.
I have owned American tire burning Muscle cars, Jaguars and a lot of other cars, and I have never worn a tire down to the tread wear indicator.
I only purchased them as an M.O.T. was due and my Firestone's were showing signs of wear.
NEVER EVER AGAIN!