Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric
Show all: Goodyear tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 127 tyre reviews averaging over 1,546,883 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3
This tyre has been replaced by the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
|225/45 R17||£77.94 - £98.36 (4 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£123.43 - £123.43 (1 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£135.10 - £182.82 (3 prices)|
|Available in 45 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 2nd: 2012 Auto Bild 20 inch Tyre Test (245/30 R20)
- 2nd: 2010 EVO FWD Tyre Test (235/35 r19)
- 3rd: 2010 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 r18)
- 4th: 2010 Autocar Tyre Test - RWD (225/45 r17)
- 4th: 2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 4th: 2011 Autoreview Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (235/35 R19)
- 5th: 2010 Auto Bild Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (255/30 r19)
- 5th: 2010 Auto Zeitung Ultra High Performance Summer Tyre Test (235/40 r18)
- 6th: 2010 European Summer Tyre Test (225/45 r17)
- 11th: 2010 Sport Auto Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (235/35 r19)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!