Hankook Ventus S1 evo2

Progressiveness 79%
Hankook Ventus S1 evo2

The Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Hankook Ventus S1 evo

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 283,100 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Hello you all :)

I've bought these tires in March 2015 and finished the season in the starting of November 2015. So after 15k miles (22k km) i have to say that they are excellent ! My tire dimension in 225/45/ZR17 XL. They grip is excellent in every condition. The way the tire manages water is very good and in the heated summer days the tire has a system to dissipate heat from the interior. The tires are class E on fuel consumption but there is a big advantage here: the grip better than because there soft; the main disadvantage is that they wear faster. The next summer i think is going to be the last one for them and after that will buy a new pair.
1 | - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 Reviews

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 (205/60 R16 V) on mostly town for 12,000 easy going miles
I have bought these tires an year ago. I have passed 20000 km. The car is heavy and not so much quick but the tire did and still do good job. I have driven better tires but this is very good in all conditions. I have never been in unpleasant situations with them. Only I did not expect that they wear down to 5mm in 20000km. Anyhow, I recommend them.
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2016
Given 98% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
I got these tires with a set of rims I bought second hand, and didn't think to much about the tires before I bought the wheels.... I bought them near the end of the winter season, and I wouldn't put them on for another 2 months.... I just wanted those rims! :D
But when I DID put the wheels on my car......... man alive! :-) They are excellent in corners, at least compared to the Syron race 1's I had on before (which were 225/45R18), I didn't feel as confident with the Syrons as I do with these Hankooks.
They are excellent, and though I haven't driven them hard in rain yet, because either the weather hasn't felt like raining, or when it DID rain, I had the family with in the car....so less incentive to test... I would have little qualms about taking a corner at a slightly higher speed than with my Syron tires.

When they wear out, I'm trying another brand though, with better scores on fuel efficiency, just to see. Either way, I'm going to go for a larger tire next time, because the speedo is off about 10% according to my GPS (on a flat road), and also the "speedo-boards" we have on the side of the road, here in Denmark. So going to 245/45R18 next time.
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus ls460l (245/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Best pick for the price. Way much better than my previous Dunlop Sp 101-s. Rear ones have about 4.5mm left, so the wear is quite high compaired for example Continental CSC5-s, which I had under my previous car - Citroen DS3 THP, but that could also be the result of my driving style and much heavier and powerful rwd car.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on January 27, 2016
Hello you all :)

1 | - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Ford FG falcon ute (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
only just have these fitted to the rear of a falcon ute with approx 340hp. So far really good, dry grip is strong and haven't found their limit yet. Can push very hard without them complaining. Haven't done much wet driving but seem good from what i have experienced so far.

Only one down side, they have a really soft side wall. The is helped by a strong steel belt so the actual tread still sits flat while cornering, but it can make the car feel unstable. This is actually a big advantage for my ute as the car needs to rotate a little to turn correctly, the movement in the rear tyres positions the car perfectly on corner entry. I wouldn't like to have them on the front though, not on a heavy, understeer prone car.

overall good value for money, will consider again
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2015