Hankook Ventus S1 evo2
Show all: Hankook tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 19 tyre reviews averaging over 237,600 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Hankook Ventus S1 evo
Tyre Test Results:
- 3rd: 2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test (225/45 R17)
- 3rd: 2014 Auto Review Max Performance Tyre Test (255/40 R19)
- 3rd: 2015 Sport Auto 235/35 R19 UHP Tyre Test (235/35 R19)
- 3rd: 2012 Sport Auto Summer Tyre Test (235/35 R19)
- 3rd: 2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 4th: 2013 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 6th: 2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 6th: 2013 Sport Auto Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 7th: 2012 EVO Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 8th: 2014 EVO Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 10th: 2014 ACE Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!