Hankook Ventus S1 evo
Show all: Hankook tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Hankook Ventus S1 evo is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 31 tyre reviews averaging over 382,300 miles driven.
This tyre has been replaced by the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2
|205/55 R16||£51.90 - £56.00 (2 prices)|
|225/45 R17||£73.40 - £75.10 (2 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£136.20 - £136.20 (1 prices)|
|Available in 64 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2010 AMS Premium Brand Tyre Test (245/45 r17 )
- 1st: 2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 2nd: 2012 EVO Max Performance Tyre Test (235/40 R18)
- 3rd: 2010 Auto Bild Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (255/30 r19)
- 3rd: 2010 Sport Auto Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (235/35 r19)
- 3rd: 2011 Autoreview Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (235/35 R19)
- 4th: 2010 Auto Zeitung Ultra High Performance Summer Tyre Test (235/40 r18)
- 4th: 2011 Auto Zeitung Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 5th: 2012 Auto Bild 20 inch Tyre Test (245/30 R20)
- 5th: 2010 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 r18)
- 8th: 2010 European Summer Tyre Test (225/45 r17)
- 8th: 2010 EVO FWD Tyre Test (235/35 r19)
- 10th: 2011 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!