Hero Dyanstorm A/T

The Hero Dyanstorm AT is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 1,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hero Dyanstorm AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hero Dyanstorm AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hero Dyanstorm AT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hero Dyanstorm AT Review

Given 74% while driving a Nissan Terrano II (315/25 R15 Q) on a combination of roads for 20 easy going miles
31.5x10.5x15 Fitted to Nissan Terrano II. R50 Model. Done about 20,000km now. I would say bloody good value. These were replacements for Dueler tyres which were very good and so I was bit dubeous as to weather these would measure up. Yes a bit softer. I Thought a bit wandery on uneven tar but then discovered a worn rack end. Replaced and problem eliminated.Running about 5psi more air then old tyres for more lateral stability especially when towing a heavy caravan.Duelers were twice the price so I am happy with purchase. I dont believe I have lost much handling wise or even off road. I run 80 percent on tar 15% metal roads 5% off road. Buy. You wont be disappointed.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2012

Latest Hero Dyanstorm AT Reviews

Have you driven on the Hero Dyanstorm AT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dyanstorm AT.

1 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2012
Given 72% while driving a Nissan Terrano II (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Bonus! Comes with 12.5mm tread not 8-10 like most brands. Tread does seem as a little soft but could be cause they are deeper tread then most.
Not quite as good in a straight line as the Bridgestone Dueller which they replaced but responds well to steering input.Will try reducing pressure a couple of psi and see. Good value for the money. I had Federal once before and they stayed rigid when loaded heavy to the rear when towing a large caravan without slopping side to side like some brands.
Beware! I replaced two front tyres with these and 4wd light came up due to rolling hight being 15mm different to 2 Goodrides which were on the rear with 5mm tread. So overall hight will be quite different to other brands I think.I had to bite the bullet and buy two more to match the front but the tyre shop traded in the old boots for a very fair price so it was wll worth it. I will not rate progressiveness at the limit above as I do not intend to drive like a maniac sorry guys.The last tyres were exceptionly grat being Bridgeston Duellers that never ever felt like they were out of ther depth both on and off road.
Hey these have got to be good value considering Duellers were twice the bucks for same load ratings etc.
Will post further when I put more kms on them and have towed again.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2012