Michelin Primacy MXM4

The Michelin Primacy MXM4 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 23,025 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Primacy MXM4
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Primacy MXM4
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Primacy MXM4. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Primacy MXM4 Review

Given 83% while driving a Renault Clio III 1.2 55kW (195/50 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
no much of wear.Very good tyre for my car.I usually drive sporty and it is really comfortable.Here in Hellas we have a bit of problem with the condition of our roads, so i think that it can stand as one of the best tyres for medium use.
14 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2016

Latest Michelin Primacy MXM4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Primacy MXM4 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Primacy MXM4.

14 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2016
Given 67% while driving a Ford Focus (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
These tyres were on my Focus when I got it. Unfortunately, they were the original tyres and three years old. Consequently, they had started to perish and crack slightly. They would squeal at the thought of a fast sweeping bend and in the wet, would understeer easily. I've had Michelins before and know they are usually better than this. However, they are pretty good on the wear front, with my fronts being on 3mm when I got the car and got to the legal limit in around 3000 miles. I believe these have been replaced by the Primacy HP, which are supposed be a lot better.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2010