Mohawk K112

The Mohawk K112 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mohawk K112
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mohawk K112
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mohawk K112. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mohawk K112 Review

Given 79% while driving a BMW 530d (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Had two rear tyres fitted about 6 months ago on my BMW530d M Sport and find them to be exellent. OK I don't push the car to the limit but then I'm not racing - just going to work. If you drive like a nutter pay the nutty prices.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2012

Latest Mohawk K112 Reviews

Have you driven on the Mohawk K112 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the K112.

2 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2012