Three A Ecosaver

The Three A Ecosaver is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 15,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Three A Ecosaver
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Three A Ecosaver
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Three A Ecosaver. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Three A Ecosaver Review

Given 74% while driving a Toyota hilux (265/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Not the exact tyre I'm using but close. I have the ThreeA Ecolander 31/10.5/R15 on a Hilux. I have used the car for everything from snow driving to highways to moderate 4wd (low range, slippery conditions, water crossings, steep climbs, running low pressures) in Australia.
I have been very impressed with these tyres. They have lasted about 25-30,000km so far and are showing moderate wear. I estimate at the current rate of wear I should get another 10k plus. At less than half the price of premium 4WD tyres I think that they are fantastic value for very little loss in performance.
14 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2017

Latest Three A Ecosaver Reviews

Have you driven on the Three A Ecosaver tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecosaver.

14 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2017