Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Show all: Vredestein tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 212 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 1,983,907 miles driven.

This tyre has been replaced by the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

79%

86%

88%

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Porsche Cayman s (225-45-17-)
I bought these due to the possitive reviews left in this page. I have to say, for a fair price you get definitely premium tires. The grip is awesome on dry roads and impressively good in wet (more than I expected for this kind of design). The noise is good as zero and the confort is also excellent. But when you try to take very closed cruves at high speed, the grip isn't that good anymore compared to PZero's or The Pilot Sport I had before. When you start taking the close courve you will have to struggle a little bit until suddenly feel and see how the tires start to grip.
So there you have to be careful because you may oversteer. Still, I would probably buy them again because of the price.
tyre reviewed on August 10, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A5 3.0 tdi quattro sport (225-45-17-)
great tyre
tyre reviewed on August 9, 2015
Looking to buy the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta? Click here to search for the best price for the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta or any other tyre.

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (225-40-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I noticed immeditaley they were about as quiet as a tire you can get. Also very smooth and comfortable. You also get anough grip from them in both wet and dry. However there is one bad thing, all of this smoothness and comfort came with a penalty in performance. Due to the soft side wall there is extra body roll in corners and strange connection in steering wheel on higher speed. My previous michelin pilot super sport were better, but hey they are also twice as expensive. I am happy with the sessentas but my next tyre defo michelin pss again. I can nothing say about wear yet.
tyre reviewed on July 5, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus ST MP260 (225-45-18-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on July 2, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta ST (215-40-17-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 1,500 spirited miles
I have a Fiesta St 150 my opinion is that are very good ..are the first tyres that keep the car on the road on high acceleration.Excelent grip on dry
Good grip on wet.I little bit noisy on concrete...but the car itself is noisy.
On low temperature summer are good.
I will buy again. From Romania...
tyre reviewed on June 30, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (205 bhp) (225-55-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 14,000 average miles
Just great!
The temp outside needs to be over 14c and you need at LEAST a couple of pulls and corners to get the maximum grip!

Also, make sure they are made in Netherlands!
tyre reviewed on May 12, 2015
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Veloster Turbo 1.6 TGDi (225-40-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on April 18, 2015
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
Vary a lot from set to set. On my fourth pair and these ones are very noisy, car wanders a bit and wants to tramline. I have even rebuilt the front suspension initially thinking the bushes were worn but I can only put it down to the tyres. The first set I had were very good but did wear quite quickly. I don't think I will be buying again.
tyre reviewed on April 14, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E60 525d m sports (275-30-19-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 11,000 average miles
These are simply outstanding tyres. I cannot fault these tyres at all - they have outstanding grip, are quite, and last long! I have covered 11,000 miles so far and still have 3.8mm (just under half) tread left, which is excellent for a rear wheel drive car. I recommend these tyres to anyone who is thinking of getting them. I have used these tyres previously a number of times and am very impressed. I have recommended these tyres to a number of people who have all given excellent feedback. I even have these on my wife's car and when we took it for alignment the guys couldn't praise the tyres enough and told me it was their most recommended tyre to their customers.
When searching for my tyre size Vreds were the quietest compared to all other tyres brand I compared it against (goodyear, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Michelin, etc).
I have thought about trying other tyre brands but I cannot fault Vreds in any way, they are very grippy, quite/comfortable, and have excellent wear! Fantastic!
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A5 2.0 tfsi remapped (275-30-20-W)
This replaced Michelin SS on my Audi A5. Surprised!!! Great tires
tyre reviewed on March 29, 2015

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with cartyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Search by Tyre Size: