Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Show all: Vredestein tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 198 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 1,877,907 miles driven.

This tyre has been replaced by the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

79%

86%

88%

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Reviews

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (245-40-18-W)
Fantastic Tyres. Excellent dry grip, almost impossible to unstick them, wet grip is also very good. Handle very well and when on the limit they make the car controllable rather than sudd loss of grip.

I have bought Vredesteins for my previous car - Mini Cooper S they were excellent and now bought them for my BMW 135 M sport to replace my Dunlop sport run- flats. The run-flats never felt like they could get good grip or ever get up to temperature to really stick and would often be bounced off line. These tyres have excellent planted feel in all conditions and allow me to push the car to its limits without fear of losing control.

Quiet and get comfortable ride on the Vredesteins for a car with a rigid chassis with sports suspension. Setup with 225/40 on the front and 245/40 on the rear give very good balance compared to the stock 215/40 and 245/35

Highly recommended as an alternative for run-flats as these XL version have stiffened sidewalls
tyre reviewed on October 18, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
Best tyres I've had so far! Great dry grip. Very impressive wet grip. Comfort it excellent and very slow wear. Cheaper than the Bridgestones that came with my car and also outperforms them in all aspects. The tread pattern looks really cool too :P I would definitely buy them again!
tyre reviewed on October 11, 2014
Looking to buy the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta? Click here to search for the best price for the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta or any other tyre.

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (215-40-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
I swapped to the Vredestein , XL stiffened sidewall version from Pirelli P Zero run-flats. Initially just front then getting some for the back next payday. Immediately noticed they are quiet and much more comfortable ride. Excellent dry grip, supple and the car felt like it just clung on in fast or tight bends when even previous good tyres would under steer. The tyres have a flexibility without ever making roll worse compared to previously stuff run flats.

They have reduced the torque steer but 20-30% with 207ft torque going through the they feel much more balanced and planted even at high revs in 2nd/3rd gear. Yet to see the wear rate with less than 1k of mileage
tyre reviewed on August 5, 2014
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus ST (225-45-18-R)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Got these on my Focus ST3(225)
Belting tyres, highly recommend for the price. Would have these over the Conti Sports 3 any day, better grip, better looking, more wear.
tyre reviewed on July 23, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 530i M sport (265-35-18-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 20 average miles
This are fantastic tyres ,i have got 20k miles out of my rear and i' m down to 3 mm
will defo. buy another set .
tyre reviewed on July 22, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi mitsubishi evo 8 (225-45-17-)
Driving on track for 10 spirited miles
I'm running the these tyres on my mitsubishi evo 8 high power and have been a great tyre all round. They give good high speed grip and have even used them on a track day and have also been fantastic.
tyre reviewed on July 12, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330d M Sport (255-35-18-)
These have lasted 19,000 miles on the back of my 330D, so pretty good given the amount of power they have to put down. They have good all round performance and are a good replacement for the horrid run flats.
tyre reviewed on June 21, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I am just in the process of buying some more of these for the third or fourth time. They have been outstanding in every respect, grip, comfort, feedback, noise, wear, you name it. In the past I have used many of the better known and higher priced tyres and none have been as well rounded in performance as these. Goodyear F1 have better dry grip, but wear much faster, the Bridgestone Potenza RE050 that came as standard on my Mazda 6 MPS don't compare in any department other than comfort and noise, Pirelli P Zero Nero again only out perform these in terms of dry grip. The only tyre that compares favourably in every department are the Michelin Pilot S2, but they are about twice the price and whilst they are comparable, I wouldn't say better. I can't imagine me ever buying another tyre unless they stop making these or change them in some way for the worse.
tyre reviewed on May 29, 2014
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Supra (265-35-18-W)
I have fitted these all round on my Toyota Supra (265/18 rears & 235/18 front).

Supra's are known for being tail happy in the wet due to the lack of weight in the rear end, but these tyres are superb, I can confidently accelerate around corners knowing that the back end isn't going to slide out.

In the dry they have been impressive too, they are grippy and give me confidence to drive in a spirited manor. the noise level on the motorway is acceptable, no complaints here.

I have had them on for 15 months, done approx 6000 miles and the rears have little sign of wear.

I am positive that when I need to renew my tyres, the Vred's will be top of my shopping list.

Oh, they look cool too!
tyre reviewed on March 31, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325i M Sport (255-35-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Fantastic mid range tyre, rears got a little noisy toward the end of their life.
Otherwise, loads of grip in the wet and dry. Cool tread pattern too
tyre reviewed on March 23, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: