Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Show all: Vredestein tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 190 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 1,823,577 miles driven.

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

79%

86%

88%

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Supra (265-35-18-W)
I have fitted these all round on my Toyota Supra (265/18 rears & 235/18 front).

Supra's are known for being tail happy in the wet due to the lack of weight in the rear end, but these tyres are superb, I can confidently accelerate around corners knowing that the back end isn't going to slide out.

In the dry they have been impressive too, they are grippy and give me confidence to drive in a spirited manor. the noise level on the motorway is acceptable, no complaints here.

I have had them on for 15 months, done approx 6000 miles and the rears have little sign of wear.

I am positive that when I need to renew my tyres, the Vred's will be top of my shopping list.

Oh, they look cool too!
tyre reviewed on March 31, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325i M Sport (255-35-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Fantastic mid range tyre, rears got a little noisy toward the end of their life.
Otherwise, loads of grip in the wet and dry. Cool tread pattern too
tyre reviewed on March 23, 2014
Looking to buy the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta? Click here to search for the best price for the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta or any other tyre.

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Porsche 996 C4S (225-45-17-)
Superb, Quiet and grippy
tyre reviewed on March 22, 2014
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
This is the 2nd set of sessanta's ive had my car. They are simply outstanding in any weather condition. Whilst driving at any speed ive always felt comfortable & safe with these tyres. Outstanding!
tyre reviewed on March 20, 2014
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda RX8 (225-45-17-)
Stunning tyre. Especially in the wet; great grip. Feel. I'd recommend them everytime.
tyre reviewed on March 18, 2014
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330d M Sport (255-35-18-)
I've always just brought whatever premium tyres which were best value in the past, but 4 years ago I put these on due to the reviews on this site.......and have never used another tyre since. I've used them on my 320d BMW msport, and didn't thing twice when buying my 330d msport! Don't get me wrong, I'm no oy racer and don't push them to the limit, but I love a little tickle of the accelerator every now and again and these tyres deal with anything come rain or shine. What's more, I do over 20k a year and the latest set of rears have lasted around 14 months so they wear really well! just buying a new set of rears now for £296 fitted.......get a better tyre than this for the money and let me know :)
tyre reviewed on February 24, 2014
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (225-45-17-)
I have had Vredesteins in the past and was expecting good things from these Sessantas, but I am very disappointed with their performance.
I put them all round on my Mondeo Zetec S and immediately found them very noisy. Although they were better grip-wise than the budget tyres it came with, once the roads were wet and greasy the traction was truly awful. Pulling out onto a 70mph dual carriageway in a hurry resulted in wheelspin up to third gear! And this is in a ten year old diesel estate, not some fancy hot hatch.
The wear rate has been average, lasting longer than the Continental Sport Contacts I had on a previous car, but the Vredesteins have performed much worse in other respects.
This morning I got a puncture, so the two fronts will be replaced with something else. I think I will go for Goodyear Eagle F1s this time as they have got good reviews on here, but I certainly won't be getting Vredesteins again.
tyre reviewed on February 4, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 525 (225-45-17-)
One of the best tyres i have had over the last 20 years.
tyre reviewed on January 19, 2014
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
When i first got these tyres, i thought they were great. However, after having them for around 6 months i have realised they arent worth the money i had spent. They have not lasted as long as i would of liked, only around 10k and i do not drive hard. They were relatively noisy on the road and had poor grip. The only decent things going for them is the name sounds cool and they look alright, but thats about it.
tyre reviewed on January 7, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Very impressed, only had had them for 2 months so I cant tell about wear yet but for the price I would go with these tyres every time over Michelin ps2 or ps3 as the Michelins side walls are far to soft and thin. Grip is Good in dry and ok in the wet, confort and noise is excellent. The only thing I would prefer would be more deeper tread on the outside of the tyre as BMW wear quickest on the outside edges. Very good midrange tyres.
tyre reviewed on December 14, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: