Apollo Acelere

Progressiveness 63%
Apollo Acelere

The Apollo Acelere is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 70,000 miles driven.

Sorry, the Apollo Acelere hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet

Apollo Acelere Reviews

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota soarer 4 ltr (245-40-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I would say that the acelera tyre's used on the rear of a 4ltr toyota soarer were possibly the worst I have ever had fitted ok in the dry but lethal in the wet.
I have just changed them for a budget tyre I trust both in the dry and the wet and that is a Maxxis.
Never fit to any performance car.
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat B4 (195-55-15-H)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 25, 2011
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (205-60-13-H)
Driving on track for 50,000 average miles
I have a modified Toyota A10 which produces 350hp. I have used 8sets of Apolo Acelere 205/60/13 tires. I have burnt many tires and I have done the same to these apolo ones too. But as I experienced they are nothing less than Hankook tires. I have another supercharged Toyota A10 for which I have used Apolos too and I have not even run flat since 3 years ago.
Nothing happened to my tires until I completely finished four of them.
I also do a lot of road trips, but have not faced any problem with these tires. However, I use N2 to fill the tires.
I also have a ford festiva which has apolos too. 185/60/13. nothing has happened yet.
Many people complain about these tires but I really have not seen any thing bad in them.
The treadwear is also not mentioned on the tire or its label, which I think is a cheat on the customer, but I guess its around 320.
tyre reviewed on July 7, 2011