Apollo Acelere

Show all: Apollo tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Apollo Acelere is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 70,000 miles driven.

Apollo Acelere
77%

60%

Progressiveness

Wear

67%

Apollo Acelere Reviews

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota soarer 4 ltr (245-40-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I would say that the acelera tyre's used on the rear of a 4ltr toyota soarer were possibly the worst I have ever had fitted ok in the dry but lethal in the wet.
I have just changed them for a budget tyre I trust both in the dry and the wet and that is a Maxxis.
Never fit to any performance car.
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat B4 (195-55-15-H)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 25, 2011
Looking to buy the Apollo Acelere? Click here to search for the best price for the Apollo Acelere or any other tyre.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (205-60-13-H)
Driving on track for 50,000 average miles
I have a modified Toyota A10 which produces 350hp. I have used 8sets of Apolo Acelere 205/60/13 tires. I have burnt many tires and I have done the same to these apolo ones too. But as I experienced they are nothing less than Hankook tires. I have another supercharged Toyota A10 for which I have used Apolos too and I have not even run flat since 3 years ago.
Nothing happened to my tires until I completely finished four of them.
I also do a lot of road trips, but have not faced any problem with these tires. However, I use N2 to fill the tires.
I also have a ford festiva which has apolos too. 185/60/13. nothing has happened yet.
Many people complain about these tires but I really have not seen any thing bad in them.
The treadwear is also not mentioned on the tire or its label, which I think is a cheat on the customer, but I guess its around 320.
tyre reviewed on July 7, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: