Apollo Acelere

Show all: Apollo tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Apollo Acelere is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 70,000 miles driven.

Apollo Acelere
75%

80%

Progressiveness
85%

Wear

95%

Apollo Acelere Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat B4 (195-55-15-H)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 25, 2011
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (205-60-13-H)
Driving on track for 50,000 average miles
I have a modified Toyota A10 which produces 350hp. I have used 8sets of Apolo Acelere 205/60/13 tires. I have burnt many tires and I have done the same to these apolo ones too. But as I experienced they are nothing less than Hankook tires. I have another supercharged Toyota A10 for which I have used Apolos too and I have not even run flat since 3 years ago.
Nothing happened to my tires until I completely finished four of them.
I also do a lot of road trips, but have not faced any problem with these tires. However, I use N2 to fill the tires.
I also have a ford festiva which has apolos too. 185/60/13. nothing has happened yet.
Many people complain about these tires but I really have not seen any thing bad in them.
The treadwear is also not mentioned on the tire or its label, which I think is a cheat on the customer, but I guess its around 320.
tyre reviewed on July 7, 2011
Looking to buy the Apollo Acelere? Click here to search for the best price for the Apollo Acelere or any other tyre.

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with Asda Tyres to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!