Barum Bravuris 3HM

The Barum Bravuris 3HM is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Barum Bravuris 5HM

Tyre review data from 62 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 471,980 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 33rd of 43 tyres

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 20th of 50 tyres

2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 11th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good handling on wet surfaces
  • Negative - Poor resistance to aquaplaning. Handling not good enough in the dry
  • Overall - The Barum Bravuris 3 HM has short braking distance on wet roads, and generally cope well with emergency situations, despite the relatively low grip. However, the tyres are too easy to aquaplane. On dry surfaces they react slowly to steering and are vague, but at least they not prone to sudden loss of adhesion. Braking performance is only average. Comfort is low, and noise level is relatively high.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris 3HM

Questions and Answers for the Barum Bravuris 3HM

2018-03-23 - Which country produces this tires or there are several plants in different countries?

I'm afraid I don't know which plants produce the Barum Bravuris 3HM, it will likely vary with tyre size too.

Top Barum Bravuris 3HM Review

Given 80% while driving a Volvo v70 2.5 TDi (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
Usually I don't like Barum tyres for summer season but reviews are right. This tyre is silent, comfortable, grippy (considering for road tyre) and doesn't squeek even during spirited driving.. Man can trust them. Some tyres are like driving on jelly fish but this isn't. Considering price, it is great deal.
188 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2016

Latest Barum Bravuris 3HM Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Bravuris 3HM tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravuris 3HM.

Given 91% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI SRI 160 (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
For the price can't be beat. Last longer than continental and 40-50 quid cheaper per tyre. Grip in both wet and dry is also not far off the contis. I like to test a tire in all conditions....can hardly budge them even on roundabouts in the wet ....only after 15,000 miles and down to 3.5 mil are they starting to move a little but still feel safer than cheap brand new budget tyres I tried before. Only issue is for some reason recently I'm finding them hard to source!
1 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 83% while driving a Jaguar X Type 3.0 SE auto (225/45 R19 H) on mostly motorways for 30,000 easy going miles
Bought these for my Jaguar xf 3.0 diesel, they've been a very good tyre. I'm not the racing type but they haven't let me down. The tyre walls have faired well having been forced into the gutter a few times by ongoing traffic. I've now done nearly 30,000 miles and I reckon there's probably another 5000 miles left. I've had them for nearly 2 years and I'm very pleased. If I can get them again I would, but proving difficult to source at the moment.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2018