Barum Bravuris 3HM

The Barum Bravuris 3HM is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 55 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 308,980 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2014 ACE Summer Tyre Test - 9th of 11 tyres

2014 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good handling on wet roads, predictable in all conditions
  • Negative - Low level of comfort
  • Overall - A balanced tyre. The wet grip is slightly lower than the best tyres, but the Barum has good accountability in all situations without any major handling surprises. On dry roads the tyres react too slowly, and while they're stable the grip isn't great. Disadvantage - it's a hard tyre that becomes immediately apparent on uneven surfaces

2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 11th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good handling on wet surfaces
  • Negative - Poor resistance to aquaplaning. Handling not good enough in the dry
  • Overall - The Barum Bravuris 3 HM has short braking distance on wet roads, and generally cope well with emergency situations, despite the relatively low grip. However, the tyres are too easy to aquaplane. On dry surfaces they react slowly to steering and are vague, but at least they not prone to sudden loss of adhesion. Braking performance is only average. Comfort is low, and noise level is relatively high.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris 3HM

Questions and Answers for the Barum Bravuris 3HM

2018-03-23 - Which country produces this tires or there are several plants in different countries?

I'm afraid I don't know which plants produce the Barum Bravuris 3HM, it will likely vary with tyre size too.

Top Barum Bravuris 3HM Review

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo v70 2.5 TDi (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
Usually I don't like Barum tyres for summer season but reviews are right. This tyre is silent, comfortable, grippy (considering for road tyre) and doesn't squeek even during spirited driving.. Man can trust them. Some tyres are like driving on jelly fish but this isn't. Considering price, it is great deal.
142 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2016

Latest Barum Bravuris 3HM Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Bravuris 3HM tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravuris 3HM.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz CLS 320 (245/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 17,000 average miles
My last review of these tyres was in July last year with just over 5k under them. 12k further on and with what looks like at least another 4 or 5k left in them, I'm still mega impressed. Highly, highly recommended. In fact, I was thinking of changing my alloys for wider rears, but because Barum don't make the right tyre size and I don't want to buy any other tyre, I've decided to keep the wheels I've already got.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2018
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 9,000 average miles
I drove about 15000km (9000mls) on them in less than a year, and judging by thread wear they seem that will last about 30000km.
Really good grip in wet, more than expected. In wet I drive them almost as it's dry and they really stick.
They are good and predictable in dry.
Would recommend.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 15, 2018
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Audi A3 Sportback (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
These tyres may have a cheap price but the grip is as good if not a little better than the conti sports I replaced on my Audi A3 sportback I don’t drive like an idiot but do drive spirited only issue if you can call it that is that the tyres make a little more road noise and give a more firm ride to the car the noise is not much the firm ride makes you feel like your in a sports car but still have comfort
1 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2018
Given 88% (breakdown) while driving a (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I put these on a 2005 MBZ c230 with 156000 miles on the car 225/40-17 front, 245/40-17 rear.. I purchased these for the price. Living in So California, I wasn't worried about rain. it rained the week after I got the tires.
They had good traction on our oil slick/wet roads and do a much better job of sticking to the road (wet or dry) than I expected. My morning drive is on a canyon road with nice twists and turns. With morning dew and/or rain, I can still drive with spirit. I've taken the road at 55- 60mph (limit is 40)in an old 1998 Ford Explorer just to give readers an idea of ehat I call "spirited". I was quicker than 60mph and these tires do stick. great value for a high mileage tire at a very affordable price. I've had the tires just over a month.
8 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2017