The Continental Winter Contact TS 850 P SUV is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4
Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 20,000 miles driven.
Tyre Test Highlights
2016 AMS Winter SUV Tyre Test - 1st of 10 tyres
- Positive - Very good results on snow and wet roads
- Negative - Relatively long dry braking, high level of noise
2016 AutoBild 4x4 Winter Tyre Test - 2nd of 8 tyres
- Positive - Very good on snow, excellent wet grip, good dry handling, good comfort
- Negative - High Price, longer dry braking when compared to the best
2015 Auto Bild SUV Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 8 tyres
- Positive - Very short braking distance and good grip in the wet, low rolling resistance
- Negative - Expensive, slightly higher noise levels, average aquaplaning results
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental Winter Contact TS 850 P SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental Winter Contact TS 850 P SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address