Cooper Zeon 2XS

The Cooper Zeon 2XS is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 101,825 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Zeon 2XS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Zeon 2XS

Questions and Answers for the Cooper Zeon 2XS

2016-05-19 - I just bought a 57 Chevy bel air with cooper aeon 2xs tires on it . What air pressure should I have in the tires.

The recommended pressure will be specified by your vehicle manufacturer. These pressures can be found in the handbook or online.

Top Cooper Zeon 2XS Review

Given 41% while driving a Rover 75 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Not impressed
4 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2012

Latest Cooper Zeon 2XS Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon 2XS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zeon 2XS.

Given 76% while driving a Nissan 300ZX (275/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Really pleased with these. Second set of the exact same tyres I've had on this car and it's done a range of country lanes, motorways, track days, drag strips and town driving. I have them on the rears, with Falken 452s on the front and I've got to say, on the track, in the corners that matter, that Falkens give out before the Coopers. The car is 400bhp @ the hubs, so roughly 480 at the flywheel, very heavily modified and with equal amounts of torque to bhp, yet the rears very rarely break loose outside of 2nd gear in the dry (If I could find a tyre that didn't in 1st or 2nd I'd be amazed), the Falkens on the fronts on the other hand, start to give me a wobbly feeling in hard corners at Silverstone and last year on Donnington. Comfort and noise is a little hard to tell in this car obviously, but I'd say they offer better comfort than the Falkens, which have a metal band in the sidewalls. Wear really doesn't seem too bad either, I've done probably 15k road miles, with the combination mentioned above and 5k track/strip miles with these on the rear of a rear wheel drive 480bhp car and the tyres still look very good condition, with plenty of tread, plenty of grip, etc.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2016
Given 74% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Have these fitted to all four corners of my Honda Civic type R, they where fitted whe. I got the car and had covered a good 6000 poss more and I have done at least 2000 on them been to a few drag strips plenty meat left on them. Grip in the dry is really surprisingly good in the wet a bit sketchy but once you no how far you can push them they are good. Road noise I can't really comment on as I can't here them for my exhaust lol. Overall very impressed with this tyre. Will be keeping to these as the value is great for them 120 for a pair can't grumble.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Given 36% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (205/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 25 easy going miles
Only got 25k miles out of these on my mazda3 (and that's normal wear/tear from driving to work 3xweek). They were great for a little while, and made the mazda fun to drive. As soon as they started wearing down they were way to noisy. I felt every little crack in the road. Do not recommend.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2013
Not impressed
4 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2012
Given 76% while driving a Audi RS6 Quattro (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 14,000 average miles
Have them on my RS6, almost 14K miles, they have been kerbed a few times to the point where bits of rubber hang off and people point it out, been in the dry (up to 165mph), wet and snow (as in the alps). For the price, I cannot fault them and I'm fitting a new set shortly.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2012