Cooper Zeon XTC

The Cooper Zeon XTC is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 62,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Zeon XTC
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Zeon XTC
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Zeon XTC. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Zeon XTC Review

Given 64% while driving a Honda Prelude (195/50 R15) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
I was surprised with the grip on wet roads. They didn't last very long, but that is mostly because of my drivig style
4 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2012

Latest Cooper Zeon XTC Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon XTC tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zeon XTC.

Given 79% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I had a set of these tyre on my Focus when I bought it, never heard of them so had no idea what to expect. I loved these tyres. They are the first set that have worn before they start to perrish. I hate having to change tyres that are just perrished and all that rubber has gone to waste. (michelins used to do that to me). The XTCs used to grip great in all conditions and fine in the snow, but its not a snow tyre. My parting memory was hurtling into a roundabout a bit hot and even though the tyres were about 2mm or less they just hung on. XTCs are hard to come by but have since bought the CS6 which is even better.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 16, 2013
4 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2012
Given 30% while driving a Volvo V40 1.9D SE (195/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very noisy, not to confortable after one year.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2011
Given 94% while driving a Subaru Impreza (205/50 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Not bad at all for a budget/midrange.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2010