Debica Presto HP

The Debica Presto HP is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 2,000 miles driven.

2019 Mid Range Tyre Test - 4th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Good handling on dry and wet surfaces, short braking distance on a dry surface.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance, low resistance to aquaplaning, long braking distance on wet surfaces.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 25th of 47 tyres

2017 Mid Range Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres

• Positive - High grip in the wet, good braking in the dry
  • Negative - An "unpleasant noise", slow steering in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto HP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Debica Presto HP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Debica Presto HP Review

Given 100% while driving a BMW Z4 3.0Si (255/35 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Fitted thes to 3.0 BMW Z4 in place of the original Bridgestone RFT (Runflats) - as yet I have not driven the Debica tyres as hard as the Bridgestones (yet!) but I can definitely guarantee that if you make the swop you will be amazed at the difference in roadfeel and the precision that has appeared in the steering - the Z4 now feels nimble and far less scary on wet, cambered, roads. Previously I was having to fight the steering when anywhere near wet, white lines and a long journey was very tiring due to the concentration required. Now the car is a joy to use.

N.B. I also have Debica Frigo HP winter tyres fitted to my everyday car - Do not be put off by the unknown name - these tyres are world class.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2018

Latest Debica Presto HP Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto HP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Presto HP.

1 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2018