Durun A2000

The Durun A2000 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 50,000 miles driven.

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 40th of 54 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Durun A2000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Durun A2000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Durun A2000 Review

Given 69% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
had these on my 99 civic lowered on sleeves with 8inch hypercoils 375lb/in front and 275lb/in rear with a gsr swap. They handle pretty good on dry pavement I have no complaints for wet traction but do not use for winter driving!!!
5 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2014

Latest Durun A2000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Durun A2000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the A2000.

Given 81% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
Had these tyres on my Toyota Corolla from 2014 and have been great both on road and off road. They have excellent grip on the road and they do not wear out so easily!
2 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2017