Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

The Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 65,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Review

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 MPS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
30 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus S1 Noble2.

Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
30 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Decent tyre all round, but would have expected a little less wear. Probably another 5-7k before they're finished Potenza's lasted longer but weren't as comfortable.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
8/10: It feels like a 50 series touring tire running at 35 PSI.
9/10: Very comfortable and very litter bumps on uneven roads.
9/10: Low noise on rough road, but very quiet on highway.
8/10: Good traction in the dry & wet road.
9/10: A very good value for money product.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Put these on my 2009 KIA Rondo after doing a lot of research and I love them very much. These tires are lower noise than the LM703, NT8000, N8000, V551, 3ST (225/50R17), INVO and GR90 (225/45R18) I took off. Super quiet and smooth on any of road surface, very good traction in wet/ dry and supremely comfortable ride. I can't comment on longevity as I've only covered around 1k miles, but so far so good! Thumbs up to HANKOOK :)
4 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2015