Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

The Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 78,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

Questions and Answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

2017-04-07 - Will they have a quiet ride for 2013 GL450

We've never tested the Hankook S1 Noble 2, but it has very good comfort scores so should be quiet on most vehicles.

Top Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Review

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 MPS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
81 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus S1 Noble2.

Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Excellent handling in wet condition even at high speed (160-180 km/h). The part of I enjoyed most was how silent the tyre is despite good performances. I was doubtful at first, with its price gap, to choose between PS3. I know I have made the right choice :)
4 - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2017
Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
81 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Decent tyre all round, but would have expected a little less wear. Probably another 5-7k before they're finished Potenza's lasted longer but weren't as comfortable.
16 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2015