Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

The Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 86,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

Questions and Answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

2017-04-07 - Will they have a quiet ride for 2013 GL450

We've never tested the Hankook S1 Noble 2, but it has very good comfort scores so should be quiet on most vehicles.

Top Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Review

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 MPS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
91 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus S1 Noble2.

Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX5 (205/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
A comfortable smooth tyre, however they have been a terrible good match with my MX5. Steering feedback and handling qualities were significantly reduced by fitting these tyres, so much so that coupled with the MX5's very sharp and quick steering characteristics handling characteristics were unbearably sloppy and unstable. After 1500 km's I returned to the supplier and much to my appreciation was given a refund/credit.
In spite of terrible steering qualities I do commend them for very good grip levels in both dry and wet conditions. Comfort and noise levels were good. On a less sport oriented car they could be quite a good tyre choice.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Bravo (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Having been a Michelin Fan for 20 years but decided to replaced my worn Primacy 3 tires with these Hankook as they were priced much cheaper than the Michelin. I was hesitant till I read the positive reviews on these tires so I decided to take the plunge. Having traveled more than 7000miles, I dare to say that they are more or just as quiet as the Primacy 3 but they're most comfortable. I was quite surprised by the wet handling in the wet up to speeds of 140kmh. Aquaplanning is decent and I had the same confident as I had with the Michelin. I will definitely buy them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2017
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Excellent handling in wet condition even at high speed (160-180 km/h). The part of I enjoyed most was how silent the tyre is despite good performances. I was doubtful at first, with its price gap, to choose between PS3. I know I have made the right choice :)
10 - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2017