Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

The Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 133,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

Questions and Answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2

2017-04-07 - Will they have a quiet ride for 2013 GL450

We've never tested the Hankook S1 Noble 2, but it has very good comfort scores so should be quiet on most vehicles.

Top Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Review

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 MPS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Driven 20k KM so far, still put a smile on my face.
151 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus S1 Noble2.

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mazda 6 Wagon 2015 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 45,000 average miles
Put a full set on in Dec 16 and they are done at 72,500 km of daily driving. Only time I have noticed wear was wet corner last week (oh and I was going a bit quick).
The original Bridgestone's fitted to my 2015 Mazda 6 Wagon lasted 48,600 vs Hancock 72,500.

The Hancocks are cheaper last longer, handle better, stop better, just better.

I had Hancocks on my 2012 Mazda 6 Wagon as well and got 70,000 plus from each set. It wore 3 sets before I traded.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn DS4 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
finally i found the Tyre with good dry and wet grip with high comfort level with low noise.
26 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2018
Looking for the fastest tyres for your car? Watch this video!
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX5 (205/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
A comfortable smooth tyre, however they have been a terrible good match with my MX5. Steering feedback and handling qualities were significantly reduced by fitting these tyres, so much so that coupled with the MX5's very sharp and quick steering characteristics handling characteristics were unbearably sloppy and unstable. After 1500 km's I returned to the supplier and much to my appreciation was given a refund/credit.
In spite of terrible steering qualities I do commend them for very good grip levels in both dry and wet conditions. Comfort and noise levels were good. On a less sport oriented car they could be quite a good tyre choice.
16 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Bravo (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Having been a Michelin Fan for 20 years but decided to replaced my worn Primacy 3 tires with these Hankook as they were priced much cheaper than the Michelin. I was hesitant till I read the positive reviews on these tires so I decided to take the plunge. Having traveled more than 7000miles, I dare to say that they are more or just as quiet as the Primacy 3 but they're most comfortable. I was quite surprised by the wet handling in the wet up to speeds of 140kmh. Aquaplanning is decent and I had the same confident as I had with the Michelin. I will definitely buy them again.
20 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2017