Kormoran Runpro B

The Kormoran Runpro B is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 94% over 35,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kormoran Runpro B
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kormoran Runpro B
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kormoran Runpro B. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kormoran Runpro B Review

Given 99% while driving a Opel astra g caravan (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
This is my secand set of runpro b tires.....Soft tires exelent of wet and dry wheter ,exelent grip .For the price the best bay tires ,my recommendation ......
41 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2016

Latest Kormoran Runpro B Reviews

Have you driven on the Kormoran Runpro B tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Runpro B.

41 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2016
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 1 customer reviews of the Kormoran Runpro B (newest first) >>