Marangoni M900 T80

The Marangoni M900 T80 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Marangoni M900 T80
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marangoni M900 T80
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marangoni M900 T80. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Marangoni M900 T80 Reviews

Have you driven on the Marangoni M900 T80 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the M900 T80.

Given 62% while driving a Ford Fisher Fury 1.6 Kent engine (175/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I bought a Fisher Fury kit car with these tyres fitted.Grip in the dry isn't the best but not bad. Grip in the wet is almost non existent with wheel spin on very small amounts throttle. In the dry the way they let go is an absolute hoot, which gets better the hotter they are. Round Llandow race track my mates in Westfields fitted with Yokos reckoned I was the widest car out there. Aim for the apex then steer out with the throttle pedal until you have to back off because there's no track left. Wear! I reckon they're made of nylon, I can't get rid of them they've done 2 track days and about 5000 road miles but then the car only weighs as much as a postage stamp with the glue licked off. Would I buy them again. NO!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2016