Marshal Matrac MH11

The Marshal Matrac MH11 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 27,050 miles driven.

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 37th of 53 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marshal Matrac MH11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marshal Matrac MH11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Marshal Matrac MH11 Review

Given 76% while driving a Peugeot 1.4 HDi (185/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 250 average miles
Our local dealer did nor have size in khumo so recommended these for rear of my electrical van in xl and i did notice an increase of stopping distance @ first against the worn continentals .
But they have now worn in a bit and being a firmer rubber van not rolling so much and we don't speed in it , so should wear well on the bipper . Will see how they wear and if breaking distance improves when softened up a bit and less side wall bulge when van loaded with kit and ladders .
2 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2016

Latest Marshal Matrac MH11 Reviews

Have you driven on the Marshal Matrac MH11 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Matrac MH11.

2 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2016
Trying to pick a winter wheel and tyre size? Watch this video!
Given 52% while driving a MG MGF NON VVC (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I had two of these tyres on my MGF they were on the front. The car tracked all over the Road, quite disconcerting! changed them to the rear and they behaved much better, however they seem to be constructed from very hard material and are useless in the Wet, beware.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 5, 2012
Given 91% while driving a Honda Civic (195/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 8,600 spirited miles
I had these On my civic EK4 as a midrange tyre, and it really does do evrything, very very good dry grip on the limit, very good feedback and comfy ride, the only thing that lets them down is there not the best in the wet, but then no tyre is amazing in the wet, a really good all rounder tyre and a very good price, equally as good as the top named brands for a fraction of the cost, my next set of tyres will be matrac's! for the price and performance you cant beat them
1 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2012
Given 84% while driving a CitroŽn berlingo (185/65 R15) on mostly country roads for 200 average miles
hi i have only had these fitted a few days but i am quite impressed so far,i have just replaced dunlop after 14 months(13000 mls )which i was not very impressed with,there was a lot of road noise and not very good grip in the wet !I am very impressed with the marshal tyres i on the car at the moment at around ?20.00 less per tyre,will have to see how they go.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2009